MARRIED TO THE DEVIL

CHAPTER - 11

Yn pov

'Is it a trap'. Yn your dead.

In no time I'm here standing face to face to each other. What could be the worse. He caught me redhanded. He handed his suitcase to his butler from what i see and motioned them to leave. Everyone left the place and only we are here. Good I may have a chance to escape now. But.....his gaze is strong that even if I runaway he could bring me back by sending his non-existent  invisible hands just by his gaze. But I can't loose this opportunity. I couraged myself a lot and who knows in future I may not get a chance to escape again. He is still looking at me. As if he is waiting for my move. S-should I run. But his gaze is not making me to move. He raised his leg to step forward. That's it yn. Runnnnnn-----

I ran too fast. But I'm no more on the land. My legs are kicking in the air. He-He circled his arm by my waist and here I'm  struggling and kicking my legs in the air. He is too strong. He is lifting me as if I'm nothing. He is taking me inside again. No way. No way. Don't let your effort go waste yn. Do something. I bite his arm firmly. But he didn't have any movement in his body. I bite harder still no movement. Is he a thick skinned buffalo. I started to hit him with my strength. Then he left me and pinned me back to the wall. Shit. I'm back again. This wall is of  mansions compound.

"Do you think you can come here if it was not because of me. I just tested your brain. As expected you are dumb. Can't recognise that this is my plan. When you are here alone because I didn't chained you up, left the doors open, left the gate open, let my bodyguards give you a blind eye. Do you really think it's that easy to run. I just want to know that how you will be escaping so that from next time I can take measures. It's just like a test you know. And now don't resist and come in. I need to deal with you".

"No. I won't".

"So you are saying that you will resist and won't come voluntarily. Right?"

"Yes".

"Then it's not my mistake. Im too tired to  deal with your stubbornness. Now don't blame for doing this".

With that he hit her head with a metal and she lost her consiousness.

Tae pov

Hmmm. It's not at all a trap. I am just coming back from business just for you. And this happened. They kept the doors and gate open because I'm about to reach the home soon. And here my little rabbit is trying to escape. As my buttlers keep on informing about her and her actions made suspicious I let her have a chance to escape just to make her feel helpless and give up. If I am not prepared for her this little attempt and If she attempts successfully I may bursted out of anger and may damage her. She is lucky today. Looks like I'm being light to you. I will serve you better. I'm very tired right now. I just want to cuddle with you now.

Time skip.....

Author pov

The breathing doll on the bed started to regain her consious. She opened her beautiful hazel eyes slowly. When the scattered sunlight fall on her eyes and made her hazel eyes outline more obvious it looked gorgeous. The bulky man's eyes blessed by looking at her eyes, by looking at the beautiful scenery, by looking at the wonder infront of him. She rubbed her head to ease the pain and sat on the bed settling her dress.