IM COMING FOR YOU

Here I am getting ready to go to college along with my adventurous and rebellious friend Lisa collecting her in the way of college.In this whole week me and my mother are strict to her. She is an orphan but she is not at all innocent .

Come to think of it if she is innocent she wouldn't have fall in that situation. It all started when we are in cafe. She saw that old hag broad shoulders from back while sitting. And just by seeing him like that she chirped in my ear wanting to hit on him. She does that thing always and it is normal for her but in college. I already warned Lisa not to hit on stranger. But she have to go and bump him and throw the coffee to the ground. And her filmy meeting broke down when she saw his face from front only to realise he is uncle age but not a youth. His hair was black and she was easily convinced. To some point we didn't expect him to come to normal cafe too. And those people are in a desperate situation for a bride. Therefore she became a bride but thankfully not a wife.

And luckily later her disappearance i found her without any much effort. As i don't know where to search her i directly went to her home and there I found her. She is in her car. When she found something white looking from the window like feathers she just took a glimpse to confirm and it was Lisa in her wedding dress. And by the look of her position she was like dumped in the car in her dress. Then immediately she opened the door and woke her up only to know she was under drug.

After that me and my momn thought she will be in a traumatise situation but it is unexpectedly different. She is comically wrapped in blanket on the bed like a lazy chicken and kept on eating Mc Donald's for days. She only cried dramatically but not really. A strong girl I see.

"Is it ok now". My mom asked breaking my history thoughts.

"Yes mom thanks again".  

I always insist my mother that I would wear my braid by myself but she says

"I'm still alive to do things. So let me do it".

She is kind of emotional blackmailer. I actually am thankfully for her not exaggerating about life too much at present. 

Though I ask her not to braid my hairs I love to get my hairs braided by her. One thing is that she is more expert than me and combs my hairs smoothly which i don't do. Her fingers spread in my hairs smoothly that kind of gives me tingle sensation in my ears. It feels good though. The other thing is i won't be late for college.

"Finished

"Finished. Hurry up to the college".

"Okay. Bye mom".

Ummmah.

Dragging Lisa out of the house they went to college with Lisa guiding Y/n to cross the road.

"Babe ur looking cute in this hairstyle today. If I would be boy I would  marry you without a doubt". She said tucking my loose strands behind my ear. She is a boyish girl who behaves like a boy with me. Not just with me. Her actions are generally like that.   And her goofiness is what I love most.