FINAL

Unedited... 

Final

Final

Kicking away the bag with his leg he looked at his wife who is admiring the honeymoon theme red and white room with a tint of blush on her cheeks. She is so immersed in admiring the white bed with rose petals and a Swan which is a wrapped towel. The bed is decorated so beautifully and the view out of the window is a freaking Paris.

Her hand was took into a grip and was tugged so hardly that she spinned back and fall on a firm body. Her face fell on his dear husband's chest first and then her hands on his biceps. There was that possessive and all mine grip around her waist tightly. She snapped her head up at him squinting her eyes at him for his stunt.

"I will not let you to step down from the fucking bed untill we finish our honeymoon ".

Her innocent eyes made a puppy frown as she looked at him.

" But we ----

Her words didn't came out yet as he lifted her up from the land holding her waist as she shrieked lowly. She should've winded her arms around his neck but since she didn't do that the advantage was in his hands. He roughly throwed her on the bed as she bounced lightly and next thing is he climbed upon the bed with his knees spread on either sides trapping her thighs in middle. She tried to get up but half layed down a bit when he suddenly squatted over her with his knees on either side of her hips.

Still in same position he attempted to take off his shirt when her voice came out.

"W-what are you d-doing"?

He stopped in his tracks while removing his shirt as he passed a look at her. Nonetheless he removed his t-shirt and immediately leaned close to her face as she ducked down her head a little to see her top shuffled messily and then looked at her where his eyes are dead set on her.

"Come on. Acting as if you don't know".

Saying that his one hand immediately pushed her sleeve to side a little and hooked his fire finger to her white strap bra and pulled it towards him as she too was pulled forward untill their both lips touched. Her eyes took a glance at their lips and then to his eyes.

"What do you think am i doing".

There was a moment of silence as she stared into his eyes. She ofcourse knows what he is doing. But she want to escape from this. Just like that for no purpose. She likes the play he plays.

"You said you will take me out". She whispered still their lips together as well as her lips brushing to his.

"Did i? I don't know. I don't remember saying that".

She gasped lightly as she busted at him.

" Liar. You said you wi---

"Shh. Our honeymoon roams around the bed all the time. I promise i will make you overwhelmed and exhausted ".