URGE TO FALL IN LOVE

Chapter-3

"Yn will it be completed by the time sir comes". Lisa whinned for nth time.

"Yeah it will but you should have done your work".

"Opps sorry". 

Yn was busy in writing Lisa's notes as it's the last day of submission and her whole concentration is on the work.

Just then two grew up men entered into the classroom with there hands in their pocket.

As soon as they enter they are fast and good enough to grab the looks from the girls and attention from the class.

Even before any formal introduction they made their introduction plainly.

"He is jungkook and I am Taehyung. There's no need much introduction since you all know us".

But there is the well mannered typical girl for which he failed to grab any attention from her.

She is busy in writing, her hand tightly gripping the pen while her eyebrows crashed seriously totally concentrating on her book. He made sound of his foot and cleared his throat but he didn't get any attention.

He observed at how he got the attention from others but not from her.

He thought about how she is not even sparing a glance at him. He still waited for her attention but he didn't got one.

MEANWHILE

"Hyung those two girls are good from others and already staring at us. They have good body proportions though".

Taehyung once again looked at the figure who is still writing the notes and no attention for him. And on listening to him sinful thoughts started in his mind.

How does she feel actually. He eyes her sitting position trying to figure out her proportions. As his sinful thoughts driven him crazy he imagined her doing things with him in his fantasy. Imagined at how she will be on his bed with her body spread flatly. Imagined at how her body will react  while he gives her pleasure. Imagined at how she will be giving him that sly seductive smile after their session.

But he knows that is not possible to get her in his bed at present time. The sensible reason is she is giving zero fucks to him and it is already hard to ask her. And forcing is not in his option. That smile on her face is important.

And with Jungkook's second interuption he again looked at the girls and then at y/n. Then a not so good idea lit up in his mind.

Replacing y/n with a random girl on the bed. He might even seek pleasure imagining her. Thinking about this idea he felt pathetic of himself. But for now he doesn't bother with it. All he want is to take out that sinful idea of him on another girl imagining her as y/n.

"Ask them for it then. And arrange toys too. You know what those toys are".

"Sure thing".

With that the two well built men took there seats and like that the class started.

Luckily she completed the work for Lisa and currently her concentration is on the class.

While he Kim Taehyung sat there with his usual aura his eyes following her every movement yet she have no idea. He wonders how blunt can a women be to not feel any stare from any man. He doubts if she lacks any sixth sense in her.

Upon seeing Taehyung's behaviour Jungkook said to him.

" Hyung she is too different and simple innocent life. Stop staring at her. You did it for hours like a creep".