FOREST

Chapter-36

"TAEHYUNG".  She shouted for him.

And just like that the car crashed into the tree.

Gathering herself she ran to the car. She didn't atleast reached to the car her hand was gripped and jerked back making her twirl and fall into his embrace. Her face fall on his chest and she stayed there rooted to the ground grasping the fact trough the smell that he is her husband and he is all well.

To conclude her assumptions right she slowly craned her neck up to look at him and she is right. He is looking at her with his eyebrows crashed concern with a tint of angriness. But she choose to ignore it.

Parting away from his hold she looked at him with tearful eyes and was about to open her mouth when she is dragged by him a bit far away from the car and released her hand.

"Do you have any sense. Why the hell are you going to an exploding car"?

Her tears velled up even more at the thought of him being angry at her while she should be.

Gritting her teeth her hand flew and gave a smack on his shoulder that made him stunned. Other than the slap this is the time she again raised her hand.

"How dare you to show your angriness at me when your the one who deserve it".

"Why did you pushed me and why didn't you jumped out. And how the hell are you still calm"?

For the first time she shouted at him with a bonus of another smack on his shoulder and this time he flinched.

"Say me"!!

"You wouldn't jump out if I say you earlier. And I jumped out of the car at the last moment. And I'm calm because you are alright with minor injuries".

"You don't have brain. Who would do that".

What was supposed to happen then.  According to him this is the most possible of surviving from car crash. She is just too worried of him.

"I'm sorry honey. I should have asked your suggestion who is still digesting the fact that we are in forest and our car is going to crash. I'm sorry. All my fault".

She glared at him controlling an urge to smack him again. How cooly he is taking everything when he was just at the edge of death a few minutes ago. And then he gave her a sweet smile.

"Why are you crying honey"?

"Why? You ask me why? You were almost at death peak and am I not even suppose to cry? After what all this happened"?

Another smack landed on his shoulder as her tiny fist raised up.

Her mood swings. Damn!!!!

"Honey. Show some pity. You are becoming abusive".

"You are the one who pushed me out and you are tagging me that I'm abusive".

A smack landed on his shoulder following by the sentence. And this time he grunted clutching on his arm. And her teary eyes became alert in concern.

She steeped forward and catched his arm softly as she examined where the hurt is and he let her do it.

"Did you get hurt"?

"Yeah. Here and there".

"Show me".

He lifted his arm and folded so that she can look at it but the outer price of his suit looked fone. But she still doubts if he got an injuries inside his shirt.

"You need first -aid".

"No it's ok. But you need it too. Wait I'll bring first-aid from the car".