PRETEND

Unedited

Chapter -54

In the dark, under the blanket his tongue is fighting with hers in her mouth. Time to time he sucked her lips and came back to her tongue.

His hand cupped her left breast and massaged it while his thumb was poking into her nipple. Her legs remained to his sides while he is pumping in her. Her hands were trapped in his silky locks caressing them.

Soon enough she tried to get out of the kiss due to lack of air and he did leave her lips only to kiss on her bruise earning a hiss from her. Her shoulders and chest area is covered with his marks. Her chest heaved up and down as he felt her skin rubbing on to his.

Suddenly he increased his pace as her legs pressed on to his sides in reflex and her face was buried in his crook, her fingers tangling with his hairs, taking in all of what he is giving her.

The blanket was now only on their waist on his back while he laid on her as it came down due to their movements. There is thin layer of sweat shining on their bodies due to all the work they did on the bed.

"O-oh god. S-slow please". She whispered in his crook barely trying to stabilise her breath from the intimate physical excercise.

He immediately slowed down his pace pushing in and out slowly making her whimper in disappointment. He slowed down way too much to the extent she felt frustration from the loss. 

"Taehyung". She whined lowly.

Kissing on her jaw line he reached to her lips giving multiple pecks on her parted lips and rubbed his skin on hers with his cheek.  His hands were fisted tightly, controlling himself as it is not an easy task to go slow when he is hard in her.

"Yes honey". He asked in his husky voice kissing on her ear.

"A little fast". She whispered still in her loss. And that's all he had to hear to lash her out.  Increasing his pace he gripped her firmly. He felt her clenching around her.

"Not yet. Don't cum. Let's cum together". Saying that he drilled in her p*ssy as she hugged him tightly.

"Fuck i love this. Now"! He said to her and released his juices in her as she shrieked in pleasure with her eyes shut clenching around him tightly. Her eye squeezed the tears out. He kissed them and wiped off the tears still balancing himself on his elbows.

They still didn't caught their breaths as he leaned down and put his head on her chest. His hands hugged her body as her one hand remained on his shoulder and the other on his waist. Her thumb stroked his back gently as they fell into comfortable silence. Soon she found herself closing her eyes as she felt extremely tired after three rounds.

The three rounds aren't a quickee but rather than a long hardwork. Whenever he felt himself close he slowed down and then fastened making his balls blue. When he felt an irresistible urge to cum in her that's when he released his seeds deep in her. By the time he  cummed once she cummed for twice.

He looked up from her chest as his eyes set on her face. Her lips looked swollen and red and her lashes caressed her skin delicately while her hairs looked dishelieved scattered here and there. Her partition is no more straight. He remembered her hairs felt between his fingers. They are smooth and silky.

He gazed on her chest and collarbone filled with hickeys. There are slight teeth marks around her nipples. His marks. But he made sure that his bites doesn't go blue by morning. Falling next to her he took a relief breath and he again looked at her. Turning to his side he slowly dragged her body into his, placing her head on his shoulder and his hand caressing her hairs. Kissing her head he muttered.