SHEEP

Chapter - 42

Looking at the pencil-drawn picture yn glanced at Taehyung who stood to her side with his hands in his pocket staring at the drawing.

It is a drawing of his mother. After two days he contacted the best artists and made a couple of artists draw the picture according to Verena's description. And out of five almost all are matched according to her except for small adjustments here and there.

And therefore that's how he got the picture of his mother.

"Are you happy now"? She asked him with a pleasant smile on her face.

"Satisfied". He exhaled satisfactorily giving a short reply.

Her hand gently clutched to his hand linking her arm with his and his attention turned towards her.

"Are you okay"? She asked.

"Okay"?  He asked with self doubt. Taking her fragile hand into his and squeezing it lightly he said.

"With you I'm more than okay".  Saying that he leaned down to her and booped her nose and kissed her lips.

"So now? You have to find her cementry"?

"Hmm. But Verena said she is not sure about where exactly it is but can dig up the things and Suga hyung helps too".

"Ill help you too". She was quick in response. But be rejected it.

"No need. I'll take care of that. We will visit her grave once we find out about it".

"Why won't you take me"?

"We may dig the grave".

"You don't have to do that. You can't disturb the tomb".

"But it is required. I-I even doubt if he buried her. I just want to make sure". He spoke in his straight voice avoiding any kind of discomfort. She too understood and decided not to nag since it is a sensitive matter.

Having enough of serious conversation his mood turned a little playful wanting to change the atmosphere and spoke to her swirling her around caging her in his arms.

"But if you insist with that determination we can of course go on our honeymoon first".

Taking his hands off from her turning around to him she looked at him narrowing her eyes.

"When did I insist on a honeymoon with such determination"? She asked him with a hint of debate in her voice stressing on particular words.

Taking her hand he pulled her to him and locked her in his arms as she rested her palms on his biceps.

"Oh come on. Don't hide like that. I know you already are dying to have children with me".

"Pfft". Uncontrollably she let out a laugh covering her mouth and snorting out occasionally.

Offended or not he loved her laughing. It is his duty to make her smile and laugh.  Admiring her with a fake scowling face he said.

"Do you realize that you are committing a grave mistake laughing at such a factful statement"?

She laughed more in his arms as he didn't bat a wink starting at her laughing heartfully.

She was dressed in a navy blue outfit reaching to her ankles with a good fitting and a comfortable flip flops. Her hairs are left loosely with silky bangs over her eyes. The melodic laughing and the smiley and sparkling eyes. By all means, he loves her laughing so carelessly and precisely when she laughs because of him. Looking at her he remembers that he has a wide to love and die for.