DINNER DATE

CHAPTER-15

We arrived to the restaurant. I thought it would be public. Like...., everyone else. But no. Here it is. We are alone. He arranged it on the hotel balcony or maybe terrace whatever it is. At first I didn't like the idea. Don't know why, but I want to be in public, I want to be like a common people. But after seeing the arrangement I couldn't help but admire it. At first when I saw it, I wondered wether if it was for us or not and stopped in my tracks in confusion. But he bought me into reality.

"What's wrong honey"?

"Is it for us or we came to wrong place".

He let out a soft giggle. He came infront of me facing towards me. He extended his hand showing me. I reluctantly kept my hand in his knowing that he is asking my hand. He kissed my back of the hand. well umm......no matter how I hate him, but now I felt good. Who wouldn't when a boy in this atmosphere with a beautiful dinner set up kissed your hand. Who wouldn't blush. I kept my head low not to show him my red cheeks. He guided me to the table holding my hand with his right hand and his left hand on my waist.

 He guided me to the table holding my hand with his right hand and his left hand on my waist

It is so beautiful. The petal flowers that are spread on the floor looks splendid. The candle lamps and all the lighting it is so beautiful. Never in my life I wouldn't have experienced this thing. He took out the chair for me and guided me. I sat on the chair and he came opposite to me and sat in his place. He is smiling the whole time.

"What do you wanna eat"?

"Desserts".

"Nothing like dinner food. I mean like kimchi or japchae or anything else".

"No. Icecream or cake anything else".

"Fine".

Just then a waiter came to us.

"Mam your order pls"

I was about to open my mouth, but he interrupted.

"I will order" he said and the waiter turned to him.

He ordered both the items. From long days I wanted to eat desserts. And today I got the chance. I would have gone out with Lisa every week to eat some desserts. Well she eats junkfood too but I eat icecream or cake. We used to eat in KFC or Mc Donalds. Not like this in a restaurant. We would never afford such. Don't know what they have been doing in home now.

"What are you thinking" he asked in a doubting tone. According to his look he may known about what I am thinking. I gulped down for no reason. He don't like my mother or my home. Ughh.

"Nothing".

"It's ok. I would like to listen. Say it".

"I'm just thinking of my days with Lisa. That's it".

"Of what days" he asked sipping his wine. When did it got arranged?

"Roaming with her on weekends"