WHAT IS YOUR NAME

"Y/n let's get a boyfriend today

"Y/n let's get a boyfriend today. We'll go to park for boyfriend hunt. Or how about just get a boy from our college".

"Lisa leave me I'm revising". All she could say is that.

"No!! look, how about that boy over there or the boy over the window. Oh my or the boy who just passed by the -----".

She stopped in her tracks when she realised that the guy passing by from the door have that dull sleepy eyes while his finger is in his ears with a lazy attitude. She regretted mentioning him.

"Oh my god! No. Not him his face is sleepy and ----

"Look. Didn't you say you wanted to do sincere love. Then you can't select a random guy just like that not atleast based on the looks. Leave this matter here. You will get your man in future. I know u got excited by mother words but u have to not take hurry steps in such complicated things".

She pouted at her friend's discouragement for a while and then she gasped horrified at remembering the schedule.

"Fuck yn now it's maths right. Baby I am really sorry I need to leave u alone for now. Trust me I will never leave u in again. I will take care of you and your responsibility in future".

"Stop being dramatic and go to last bench as always. Don't act as if you are abonding me".

But she being Lisa didn't stop.

"I understand ur angry at me and you have all rights for that. As a punishment I will not come till the class ends".

"Fine then leave and if someone gonna take your place then don't bother me".

"Whatever I must survive in this class bye-bye".

With that said she flee away.

..........

???: What are you reading

Yn: yesterday's class notes

Totally immersing into the book she didn't even realised to whom she answered

*****

The same handwriting that he saw in his dreams. Did she really just came into his dreams. Even such things happen. These things looked pathetically unbelievable but again he felt the dream too real.

Today asusual like past days I entered into the campus and my eyes already started searching for that little woman. Knowing very well that she will be in the classroom i came here. As soon as I entered the class my eyes fell on her. She swiped her bangs a little  to get a clear look at her book. Her eyebrows are little furrowed as if she is reading an important subject. I sighed complementing her with bookworm name.

My eyes trailed over her hairs which are long till her waist. As I took in her features she wore a white baggy top loosely tucked in her  skirt which doesn't help in showing any of her body curves. But I like how her dress sways while she walks. I just wonder how her body curves will be like.