DESPERATE

Chapter -  41

She barely limped out only to be chased by her husband.

She was dragged back with full force and was pressed to the wall, with a bang and unfortunately, her head was hit by the photo frame hung on the wall as a large crack formed and the pieces fell over.

Looking at this a yn gasped in shock and  Taehyung took no time and lunged at him.

Arlo was dragged back with full force and was thrown to the opposite wall and Verena limped down. Yn immediately reached to her holding her in her arms helping her to get up and move away from the broken glass pieces. Once they moved away yn looked at Taehyung with concern laced on her face. It didn't settle well looking at her husband beating someone in pure anger.

Giving a hard punch on his jaw he strangled him through his hand cutting the air supply. Arlo's hand clutched to Taehyung's hand trying to ory away his hands but he only applied more pressure. Not having any breath Arlo started to struggle more, his legs kicking vigorously in the air trying to get out of his hold. At a desperate moment, Arlo saw the showpiece vase to the side of the table and immediately attempted to grab it.

Seeing this yn immediately shouted his name in warning.

"Taehyung Careful".

As the vase swung in the air Taehyung stopped it in the mid-air and put a string pressure on his wrist and the vase fell
To help tell ran to the spot and picked up the vase bending down which was near them but all she received was a growl from him.

"Yn. Fucking move away".

Saying that Taehyung roughly threw Arlo's body on the ground far away from her. She is somewhere a bit near to his kicking legs and she might get hurt if she didn't maintain the distance.

Ann's irritation crawled over him as she always does this. She did precautions offense. But that could harm her but yet she does such things when he is capable of dealing with the situation. It only creates chaos for him if she interprets more making sure she is far Taehyung lunged at Arlo squatting over him angivingvingng him a thread of consecutive punches on his face making it almost disfigure.

Arlo's hand tried to stop for only being twisted. Gradually Arlo lost his strength as he played limply but Taehyung didn't stop his punching even after his hand was being covered with blood.

Looking at her husband's condition Verena immediately made a sound.

"Don't-dont beat him". She voiced out but neither Taehyung nor her husband isn't able to listen to her. Her voice is so weak and low. But yn on listening to Verena she shouted.

"Taehyung stop".

And his following punch stopped in a midway. Turning back he looked at his woman and then at Verena. His jaw clenched and turning back to Arlo he punched him again.

"No!! Please don't beat him. Spare him please". Verena shouted as his punches stopped again and turned back to look at her with his pinched eyebrows. He is not convinced with her request. She and Arlo looked the same except for the amount of blood on Arlo's face. The bruises on Verena are too dark and blue. It isn't normal to beat a woman to this extent. She might even die if he abused her a bit more.

"Why"? Taehyung growled.

"H-he is my husband".

"Fuck your husband tag". After he finished he was about to continue only to be stopped.

"Please I beg you. Spare him please".

"Taehyung leaves him. He might die. Just leave him". Yn asked softly.