ONLY TOWEL

Chapter-34

As they planned they met Lisa. We'll it's just her. Taehyung just sat side to one corner silently.

Lisa didn't look much sad nor happy. She is just okay. And she is all alone. It must be very hard to move on from their mom. But she is doing well than Aera. Or who knows she must be pretending and was crying behind her. But she appreciates at how she is managing with this thing staying alone.

Thinking about her, she asked her to move in with them. Oddly she felt a chill behind her but nonetheless she didn't get any objection.

But shrugging it off she asked Lisa to only get rejected by her.

And she said "I don't want to get habituated staying along with the people only to remain alone at the last last. So please yn. Don't push me".

Now Yn understood her pain behind the pretending. She is too broken. She got a second hope in the form of her mother  being an orphan. Yet again she was left alone and she don't want her to be alone. She must be too broken.

But no matter what how much she is insisting her she didn't listen and even dropped a bomb.

She wants to go abroad for modeling. And she is under training at present.

Yn was frozen at first but eventually smiled and congratulated her. She is happy that Lisa is planning her career high.

And like that the days went on.

She started doing her routines again. Cooking for him, visiting him and not to forget studying her business book. He already bought few books for her for which he used to study ones before he started dealing with the business.

Taking a glimpse at the bussiness law she felt an urge that wether is it necessary to read such book with sections and clauses but he said that law is the base for all the accounts and bussiness.

But nonetheless she put that book aside and took the accounting book and started reading about types of business and partnership.

Looking at his business dealings she got curious and the bookworm in her kicked in and there she is, in all the way with the book.

The routines are at one side. But the other thing is he is making her heart flutter, disturbing the sleeping butterflies in her stomach and adding a natural blush on her cheeks for longer time. He is playing hella dirty jokes and flirting continuosly making her smile.

Oddly sometimes reading a book she suddenly dips her face in the book giggling. Probably thinking of him. But she thanks to her selfness that she didn't loose her cool infront of him. Or he torture her making her blush.

And today it is another fresh morning. Coming out of the washroom with bathrobe on her she took a look at her dresses. One side of the closet are with long dresses and the other side of the closet are with short dresses.

He constantly asks her to wear short dresses with a dramatical sentence saying

"Oh my queen. For once bless me wearing those short dresses for me. I'm your husband. Don't I have right or atleast a permission to look at those legs".

An immediate smile form on her lips remembering the whole scenario at how he really made her feel like a queen.

Not dramatically but maybe romantically.

Looking at her bare legs biting her lips her hand forwarded to one of the short dress pushing away her insecurities.

After a while struggling she took out a dress.