SEX TALK

Chapter - 46

"I'm not hitting on your husband. I'm hitting on my childhood love. To my man. I warn you it won't be nice if you kiss him again. Stay away from him". She snarled at her making eyes went wide open in shock.

"What did you say". She asked unsure about what she listened. Or maybe just to be sure that it isn't a joke so that she wouldn't regret after lashing out on her.

"Fucking stay away from him". She gritted out.

"That's my dialogue to say. You remember? I'm his wife and he is mine, my lawful husband. What makes you think this? How even you dare to dream that. And the audicity you have to say so".

Verena's face held arrogance as she stepped forward feircely which made yn to step back at sudden movement.

"It's not any dream. It's not. Soon and very soon you will be out of this house and from his life and i will be in your place. Ruling his heart and his home crippling you under me".

Yn didn't expect her heart to be poisoned to this extent. She is shocked to listen such words from her.

Taking a deep breath yn slightly pushed her back through her shoulder and spoke.

"It is a dream. Totally a dream. What makes you think that you will rule his heart. And what makes you think that he will love you. You can try all you want and you won't even get a grain space in his heart. Do you know how crazy he is for me? Even if it's me who refuses to stay with him, he is that kind of person who makes me stay with him forcefully by hook or crook. And you came here spitting some non-sense do you think he will let you take me away from him. You don't know his craziness and madness for me. If you would have seen you wouldn't just know, you would have been afraid too".

"Now! Pack your bags and be ready. Out of the house right now".

"Why? Are you afraid. Or are you insecure to be competed by me".

"No. It's just I'm not some useless who would take risk of our beautiful bond to be disturbed just because of your provocation or empty threats". 

"Oh. Just accept it. You are afraid".

"No. I'm just lazy to be adventurous. Now stop with your psychological test and get out of the house right now ".

"Who are you to get me out of the house. It must be him. Not you".

"Unfortunately my ruling too runs here. And this is my home. I can do whatever i want. If you are not going to pack your bags in one hour,I'm going to ask Ken do it for you".

Saying that yn turned around to leave the place. She wants to end this matter in a sweet and simple manner. She is not a fan of cold wars or dramatic wars. 

"Are you sure. Because Taehyung needs me".  Verena said and yn turned around to look at her.

"I don't think so".

Verena smirked at her as if she have done jack pot and spoke further.

"You forgot about his mother's matter. It is still going on. And it's only me who knows all".

Yn stood there with a blank face thinking about it.

It is ofcourse true. It is her who knows about his mother. And he is desperate to find out about his mother. He is trying very hard to find out this matter. He many times shared that once this matter is finished there will be no more riddles and he can feel at ease after knowing about his mother.  Even most of their plannings are after his mother's thing and that really says how important it is for him.