KIDNAPPING

Chapter - 8

On the day  after saving y/n from mina.

Sitting on the leather chair rotating he thought about the event happened in the college.

That slut Mina dared to bully my baby. She will be suffering all her life from now on. And here my angel she is on rapid fire right now. She doesn't want to follow me to the hospital. So I just let it slide this time. Thankgod even before the damage became worse I have entered the scene.

Her hairs are about to cut while I was coming. How can I let that happen. I love her hairs a lot.  Her hairs are long more than the length of her waist. They are smooth and wavy and I love it. Her eyes have hazel orbs with a dark outline. She always ties her hair in beautiful loose braids as she prefers her wavy hairs to be tied. But sometimes she leaves her hairs which I love a lot and also prefer it. After our marriage she will be leaving her hairs only for the sake of me. Her dresses are always only one kind of dresses. She rarely wears any jeans or tops that belongs to Lisa. I observed her dresses when next time it is wore by Lisa. (Chuckles) she is a lady type girl. And I heard that she cooks well. I'm waiting for the day to taste the food cooked by her. She always wear flats and I'm sure she is not of fashion person. But her height is drastically short compared to me. She is only up to my chest level. She is not only short for me but among girls too. And it triggers her if any one take out the topic about height. Im gonna play with her after marriage mocking her about her height. Im gonna spend all my life with her.

On the day after her forceful kissing.
In jimin's house

I'm not in a good mood now. I want to hold her. But she is running away from me with afraid evident in her eyes. I was enjoying the kiss. Though it's forceful I can't ignore the fact that it feels like heaven. Her kiss is so different. The inexperience and resistance of her is only adding fuel to my desire. Those plump lips are soft. The taste of her lips still lingers on my lips. Those were amazing. I wish I could kiss her for more time.

But she just ran away. She ran away just because I let her go as I can't see her crying. But next time I don't think I can let her go. I would have happily let her stay in her home if she would have my girl friend. But all she can know is turning her hell and running away from me. But now she will not able to run away. I'll keep her with me chained.

"Jimin prepare the bodyguards in advance. I'm going to y/ N's house tommorow"

" Why Hyung" jungkook interfered.

"Cause I'm gonna bring her to my home". I said sternly.

"As far as I remember she is not a person who would like to enter in your home".

"Yes".

"Are you bringing or dragging"?

"Depends on her".

"What the heck tae. She is not prepared. Give her some space ". Jimin advised me. " I've given much time to her. I've not realised my love towards her for 3 whole damn months and wasted the time. I'm not going to waste even a single second now".

" But Hyung she is fragile and sensitive. Can't you give her time abd win her". Jungkook said in a convincing way.

" No . I can't. I just can't . I want my princess with me. I've fought with my obsession for a long time but not anymore. I love her madly. I want her that's it".

I said in a desperate way. She is my drug. And she running away from me are creating insecurities in me. What if she goes to other man. No way. I won't allow that. She is mine.