EPILOGUE - 2

She stood near the aquarium while her one hand supported her back and the other laid on her 6 months big bump on her stomach.

Looking at the fishes trough the glass she made a fish pout with her lips and started moving them  She is having her own time enjoying the fish pout when suddenly her lips were trapped in the fingers and she stopped her lip movements.

Rolling her eyes back and arching her neck up she saw him standing behind her. Her lips loosened the pout as she smiled at him while he looked at her seriously concentrating on her lips between his fingers.

He slowly moved his fingers away from her lips as he continued to stare them.

"You came"? She asked him and looked ahead while he gulped.

"Yeah. I've completed the work".

He spoke as her hands casually snaked back and took his hands in her. Slowly she placed his palms under her big belly and spoke.

"Carry them". She asked casually and he carefully as well as gently pushed her belly a little up as she sighed in content and leaned back her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She felt relaxed as if her half of the weight is removed. Winding her hands back to his waist she rested her body on his. He gently rubbed her belly with his hands running trough her curves.

"It feels good". She moaned contently earning a kiss on her forehead and eyes.

"Enjoy to your fullest".

He said to her and they remained silent in their position for a while when she spoke.

"You can leave them now. Carry them again after an hour".

He mumbled ok to her and kissed on her ear lobe but didn't let her go.

Unwinding her hands from him she started to loosen his hold on her slowly and he let go of her. Sighing she walked ahead from her one leg to another as an involuntary chuckle left from him and yn's hair stood on her body.

With anger she snapped her head back and scold him.

"Don't laugh". She said and started to walk ahead and he imitated her walking like a penguin. She side glanced at the aquarium and found him imitating her. Her eyes grew wide as her jaw dropped looking at him imitating her and anger piled up in her.

"Taehyung"!!!! She shouted at him and turned back with her eyes glaring at him as she huffed in anger.

By the time she turned around he composed his posture and stood straight infront of her still in his suit.

"Why are you doing that? You want to make me cry".

She asked as her tears already welled up in her eyes and her lips wobbled ready to cry any moment. She was feeling insecure of her big stomach and trying to hide it as much as possible with her loose night wears and he just have to make fun of her.

Seeing her tears he became alert and reached her.

"Baby. I'm not imitating you. I was just....having fun".

Her chin wobbled more as she looked at him with her beady eyes with the tears in the corner of her eyes.

"You are making fun of me. That too on my weight and size. How dare you Taehyung". She sniffled as tears strolled out more as she rubbed then away roughly with her hand and a panic surge into him looking at her crying and immediately tried to console her.

"Baby..... Yn.... Honey.... Please stop crying. Please don't cry". He said to her as his thumbs gently brushed away the tears from her eyes and pecked her lips.