HIS OFFICE

Chapter- 16

We were eating breakfast on the dinning table

We were eating breakfast on the dinning table. And all the maids are busy serving us here. He is going to his office today. He got up and got ready himself. Coming to the fact no matter how worse he is but he is the handsome man. He looks even more handsome in his professional attire.

Suddenly he spoke out.

"Yn. Get ready. You are coming with me to the office". I looked up at him stopping from eating.

"But what should I do. I barely know ab---"? I asked him but he cut me off. Like I really don't know. What I study is different from his business. I studied about history, archeology and about bio-nature which is completely untouched by his business. I have nothing to do there.

"Do as what I said in the office and here. I know you can't do anything usefull. So just shut up and do as I ask". He said coldly yet harshly.

I'm embarrassed. Everyone are here. I looked at other directions and my eyes stuck on a maid who was eyeing me. She immediately looked away when my eyes met. It's like as if she want to pretend that she neither heard nor looked at me but eyeing me secretly. I just looked down and gulped down my food. I sensed some glances from maids. Don't know why the air changed. The silence started humiliating me. It's like his sentence sealed everyone's lips. Even the utensils sound worsened my mood. It's like a teacher yelled at a student alone in a whole class and I suddenly lost intrest to talk anymore. Tears already formed in my eyes. I ate the food slowly.

"Eat fast!!! There are timings for my business. You also need to get ready ". He ordered in a bossy way. I'm feeling him as a teacher showing partiality and myself as a elementary kid. I'm dumb founded by his behaviour. His words are not sounding good. I'm feeling him as a stranger. I'm not used with this behaviour. Suddenly I lost my appetite.

"I'm full. I'll go and get ready". I left the place. He didn't say anything. I glanced at him. He was studying his file. I went to our room and took out a dress that he already selected with a note 'wear this'. His coldness can be felt even from the writing.

U

mm...well the dress is good but not professional. I changed into the dress and got ready ASAP because of the devil and went down. He was waiting in the living room still catching his files.

"I'm ready". He looked at me but his face showed zero emotions. It's hard to guess about what he is thinking. We went to office trough his car. The ride was dead silent that I felt drowsy but at the same time not because if being under strict invisilation of my husband in the car. We reached the office.

His office is huge. It looked so damn modern. Almost everywhere there are mirrors.  And lift looks like a miracle in his office. If there is no lift I can guarantee no one can live in this office. And to their luck there are many lifts and many employs too. He is walking super fast and I'm trying my best to catch his steps. If I loose him I may get lost in his ghost bunglow office. And I have a phobia of large spaces. Like getting lost, not remembering the ways until getting familiar and fear of roads etc. etc. Soon we reach maybe 'his' cabin? I even don't know what exactly it is called. But the interior is too luxurious. The view from out of the glass wall is amazing.