LITTLE GIFTS

Chapter-27

All the way to their home he kept on saying her, explaining her more like scolding her about her negligence. And still she didn't said any full information to him. She missed the part of the old man wantedly. She still didn't confirmed wether he is intentions are good or bad. So she doesn't want to put the old man into trouble. Even if he is bad she will not say to him. After experiencing the punishment he given to her, the day when he tortured a man still lingers in her mind freshly. If she says about the old man she is afraid he may harm him brutally. If he is really bad then she would prefer the legal custody people to take action instead of him. And yet he is still lecturing. And poor her she fall for his acting that he don't know. He even probably planned to investigate the matter too.

And all the way Lisa kept quite as Taehyung was upper hand. He even scolded her for being careless since she took my phone with her. I hope now she understand my situation by observing the ten percent Taehyung. I didn't expect the tiger Lisa would turn into a cat.

And soon we reached the home. Mom had her dinner already. We have a little chat for quite sometime and when we look at clock then we realised that it is past 11. We shuffled from our places getting ready to sleep.

"Mom. Can I sleep with you for today"?

She really wants to sleep with her from the ever time he did that to her. She want some warmth from her mother. It could help her in healing. She is desperate to sleep in her mother womb just like that little yn who used to sleep hugging her talking tales to her mother of that day.

His face shrunken immediately. He can't even let go of her for one day. The amount of satisfaction she gets sleeping with her mother is multiple times more he gets when he sleeps with her. She is his lullaby and love. She plays mother role in his life in some circumstances. He didn't receive any motherly love or any other woman love in this world except for brotherly love. Not once he even received an atleast care from any woman. And a mere care or even a hate from her is enough for him. He feels that hate is something good than nothing. He feels good that at final he has some feeling or attention from his love . Tough he don't want to let her go, for this  time he will let go for her. It had been numerous nights she didn't sleep properly. He want her to sleep properly, he want her to have a good rest atleast for once. She need to be healed. And he had that last hope that if she sleeps with her mother the nightmares may not haunt her.

"Always welcome my dear".

"I would also like to join". Lisa popped up between them.

"Ugh!!! Lisa. You will not let me talk properly with mom. Sleep when I'm not there". Yn complained hugging to her mom from side. And Lisa's eyebrows and lips fall down indicating she is hurt which didn't went unnoticed by yn. Her mind shook thinking that if  by mistake she sprouted nonsense that would hurt her. She can't take that loss. Lisa is her one and only one sister and freind in the universe. She will never upset her. Releasing from the hug she went to Lisa sitting beside her and catched her hand.

"Lisa. Are you upset. I'm just joking. U can sleep with us".

All of sudden she jumped out of her seat with a big fat smile extending her arms to side.

"Ok. I'll change into pajamas then".

And the new clever yn didn't took a second to recognise that she did a role of drama queen.  Shooking her head in disappointment she went back to her mother.

"Alright then. I'll also go and sleep".

Taehyung got up and left the place even before yn could say anything. She thought to bid him so that he cannot feel left out in the conversation.