SURPRISE

Chapter - 51

Taehyung I love you ".

Silence lingered in the room as she let those words out. He looked at her blankly.

The woman who stood by the door listened to all and exhaled in relief.

Finally she spilled it. Or no matter what she would still be in the burden of not proving the truth.

The room echoed with silence as he looked at her with blank expression as almost as if he is dead. Not a single thing could be assumed about what he is thinking or about what he is going to say.

Verena looked deep into his eyes struggling to know something from him. But he made no effort. Finally she opened her mouth.

"S-say something Taehyung". She asked cooingly with her sweet voice.

"Say something"? He repeated her sentence as a question in a bitter and stern voice shattering her hope and heart as she already can predict about what he was going to say judged upon his tone.

"What should I say? You obviously know my answer. I don't like you Verena". He said straightforward as if he is a face to face person who doesn't like nonsense.

She forced out her heavy breath listening to the heart piercing words. Tears ran down her cheek smoothly.

Gulping the pain she closed her eyes to strengthen up herself. She felt week listening to his words and her stomachs twisted in agony. She want to cry her heart out in some corner.

It would have been other way only if she was patient and let her plan work. But all gobe wrong.

Opening her mouth she said.

"Taehyung. You don't know how much I love you. You don't know from how long I loved you. Trust me you would never get such pure love like mine even if you search in the whole world".

"I don't care Verena. The point is never about how long or how much. Love is all about timing. And you lost it".

"No. Love is not all about timing. It is about heart and the desperation".

" Agree. But look at us. As you said it is all about heart and desperation that i have for yn and you have for me. But look who are successful at last. It's me. Who grabbed every opportunity of timing though it is not in my chance. You didn't work hard. Now it is no use though you do any kind of work".

" I loved you from my childhood. I used to admire you. I went trough a lot Taehyung. (She sobbed more hiccuping in between).  I was taken advantage and kept as a slave there. I worked for your mother. I was abused physically. I was molested. Still. In all those horrible moments i kept thinking about you. I love you Taehyung. I really do. Please accept me. I'm even ready to be your mistress too".

" Shut up. You are nothing but an air to me. When it comes to woman i only see yn as a woman. How dare you to even think staying side to me. You are no one to me. And right now. Get the fuck out of our house".  He growled at her.

" Why? I am not even asking you to marry me. I will only stay with you. That's it. I will watch you. Taehyung i really love you a lot".

" But i don't. And you gave a hard time to my wife and you still think of staying with me. Ridiculous. I don't even want to watch your face. Get the fuck away from here right now".

" No. I won't. Please. I love you. During all the years i stayed in that hell i only thought about you. Even going trough the worst times by Arlo i still thought of you and loved you. Please accept my love Taehyung. Once you give me a chance and i will show you how much I love you. Just one chance. Give me a chance to prove my love to you".