SUICIDE

Chapter-21

The devil laid beside leaning over her supporting his head with his one hand next to her figure which is covered in blanket.It's morning and she still didn't woke up from the time she fainted. His hands trailed over the hand mark of his slap on her cheek.

"I'm sorry baby. I couldn't control my anger when you said that to me. I'm really sorry". He said trailing his hand on her dry tears in her cheeks.

She is covered in his marks at every inch. Her lips are bruised and so as her neck and body. Her hairs are no more bound but they are messy. She looked like a mess but not beautiful any more. She looked like a ruined mess. But he is a bit satisfied with the thought that he atleast made her his . He had lust for her from long time. Who wouldn't when the girl he loved is with him, and adding to the fuel if the loved girl is your wife now. It would be lie if he says that he never thought of that thing staying with her. It's just her that she never sensed those things being an utter innocent.

But again he felt a tinge of regret looking at the bruises on her. He surely bitten her as giving marks but he doesn't know that they would go this bad. And after he came to senses that is after his anger fade away, at the middle of the night he felt regret with few memories. Memories of how she screamed, at how she was unable to scream when he took her virginity. It must be her first and he didn't show any mercy. Later when he realised that she was in immense pain during his act he felt a tinge of regret.

"Please. Take mercy on me". He felt a heavy rock on his heart remembering her words. Her beggings, her pleadings finally falled into his ear. He doesn't deny the fact that he felt an immense pleasure but he surely regrets a little at how she cried in pain. At how her first time gone in vain.

He closed his eyes tightly and opened his eyes and everything went away. The regret he felt and all. And again he shook of his head and all the emotions that he felt went away.

And later he cleaned her body and put a dress on her. The markings didn't look any good. They didn't resemble love but only anger. He again regretted doing such thing. He pep talked to himself about anger management and slept with her soulless body at night and now he is wide awake staring at her.

'No more pain for my baby. I'll take care of you. I'm sorry'. He thought to himself. There will be no more pain for you. He will bear your every tantrum, every anger and every pain but he will also make it up to her. He will keep you happy from now on. He will even take her to her mom. From now, he will  control his anger. He won't release on her anymore. From this time he decided not to punish you anymore even if you try to escape. You have endured much pain by his wrath by now

He decided to just find her and put her back whenever she escapes. Now he knows that he did wrong he decided to give a blind eye for her every future mistakes and never hurt her. She will be free to roam afterall, cause her mother too accepted their relation. And he will never force her for anything.

'However our next step will be to become parents. But I won't force you in that matter, I want your full concern regarding that matter. Afterall it's going to include another life too in our life. I will never force you for anything anymore just wake up soon and I will do everything to take down your pain and coax you down. I will take care of you. I already prepared chocolates and your favourite dishes. It's already past morning. How long are you gonna sleep'. He talked to himself in his mind still staring at her figure.

His hands once again reached her neck to touch the bites but he felt strange when he felt the heat radiating her body. Just then he heard a loud scream of his name from the hall. He hissed. He immediately recognised the  shout. It's  his Jin Hyung. Why did this brat said to Jin hyung he cursed his freind in his mind. He already expected that Jimin  would come to have an argue to him but to the worse even Jin Hyung joined. He asusual expected his friend to go and share his worry with his friend. But does they have to come this early.  He is curious to know still who else came for her. He got off the bed even before touching her.