CONFESSION

Chapter - 43

Yn sat there on the bed with her teary eyes. She was rewinding about what Verena just said. The level of confidence Verena held in saying, made her doubt herself about the feeling she have for him. And Verena said so convincingly that Taehyung believed her. Yn felt that she can bet he must be thinking that she never loved him or liked him. By listening to Verena's words she doubted her own feelings. Then why wouldn't Taehyung believe her words when she never gave any assurance about her feelings to him.

Yn closed her eyes stressfully thinking about him. What should she say to him that can drag him out of that misconception. She does have feelings for him. She is in love maybe. But her words disturbed her inner feelings.

"Y/n".

She again closed her eyes out of frustration as she is no mood to talk with her. Not when she talked too much in the dining area. How can she talk about something so sensitive just like that? And that too about her love for him. Who is she to talk about her feelings. And now, she felt that she should surely have a word with her.

Turning back fiercely Yn first welcomed her in. And when Yn was about to speak Verena spoke up.

"First of all before you say anything I want to say sorry. I shouldn't speak such nonsense at the dining".

"Then why did you speak". Yn asked sternly. nd Verena was a bit taken back by her question and fierce nature.

"I said I'm sorry".

"And for what exactly you are sorry for"? Her words are no more sweet nor concerned. Yn felt that today she has crossed the limit.

"Is it for coming between us? Or saying something so confident about those feelings which are not even yours? Or saying about your opinion for which you are not even been asked"?

Verena shut her mouth tongue-tied as slowly the tears jammed in her eyes. Her eyes shined delicately with a crystal twinkle on her eyeballs as her face scrunched pitifully. She looked down sniffling.

"I know I did wrong. I shouldn't have said those things when I'm a mere guest here. But I'm sorry for eavesdropping but I heard your conversation with your husband that day. When I heard your point of view I felt that you just need to realize your feelings and that is why I thought to help you. But everything messed up. I thought I could help and fix things between you. But I didn't know that my words can create such misunderstanding".

She spoke in her cracked voice. Listening to this yn's heart melted in no time. She is still in the furry regarding that matter but knowing the reason for such behavior she was easily convinced. Yn believed that she is originally not like this. For the past few days as Taehyung said she was so humble character.

And today the reason for her behavior made yn a bit soft for her. But still, what she did might be for their good sake. But it is still not appropriate or atleast reasonable for her either to say such words or either to help in a couple of fightings. They can take care of their own.

Turning to her right side she took deep breaths to exhale her anger and it did work.

Now turning back to Verena again she spoke.

"I'm sorry. . . . I was just affected by your words and burst out at you. I'm sorry for my behavior. But let me have a word with you".

Exhaling she spoke to Verena.

"Look. It is our matter. And it is about love. Something so sensitive as water. A single small stone and there will be many repels. And I don't want you to be that stone, Verena. I'm trying not to be harsh but I want our matters to be kept away from others.  Whatever it might be like fightings or problems we would solve on our own".