SPILLING THE TRUTH

Chapter - 50

"Taehyung".

She let out a sob clutching to her cheek and yn turned around astonished.

There he stood there with a first aid box in his hand on the stairs exchanging his glanced between yn and Verena grasping the situation.

It was his first time seeing Yn slapping someone. He never saw her behave violently and ofcourse her action surprised him.

He also saw yn having tears and her eyes red while Verena was sobbing clutching to her cheek. Slowly she removed her hand and the impact was pretty hard.

Taehyung pov

"What happened"?

I asked them unknown of the situation. I need a fucking explanation.

My Yn couldn't be like this without a reason. And i want to know the damn reason. Everything about her concerns me. And mainly when she is crying with such red eyes and anger seeping trough her veins.

What made her this angry?

"I asked what happened"? I said when i see Verena looking down and yn continued to stare at me. 

Yn opened her mouth to say something when Verena voice took over hers.

"It's just some misunderstanding Taehyung. She slapped me thinking if I was throwing myself on you. I tried to explain but she slapped me twice not letting me to say anything".

I walked forward from the stair case to yn and looked at her while she was glaring at Verena. I know yn was or maybe is jealous of Verena and about the lipstick thing. But i don't know she would go to this extent.

And even though she might go to this extent i think I should not blame her or scold her based upon the reason for the fight. No women mainly a women who loves her husband doesn't let this matter of lipstick go away simply. It's just their wife's possessiveness over their rightful husband and I think I can understand yn perfectly. If i would be in her place the other person would be already buried. But since there is no mistake of Verena's i should just apologise her and take Yn away from her.

"Fucking liar".

My eyes widen listening at her. This is the first time she used such words.

"I have enough of this shit. I already warned you that if you cause any trouble I'm going to disclose everything to Taehyung and now I'm spilling everything".

"Just stop it yn. I don't have anything for him. It's my mistake to come back home. I was just afraid. But that doesn't mean i like him. Please don't make such disgusting lies about us yn. Our friendship will loose its value if you say such things".

Wait. I think I almost understood what is actually happening. Is Yn accusing her of having affair with me?

I looked at yn only to see her looking at Verena in disbelief.

"Just how skilled you are at flipping the whole thing. Homewrecker ".

"Yn". I call her and turn her around by her hand and she looked at me.

Author's pov

"Taehyung. I want you to listen to me and I want you to believe me. Remeber you said you would believe me"?

"No. I'm not going to hear such words from you again. I'm going away. Sorry for disturbing you guys". Verena spoke from behind.

"Fuck off then ".

Yn roared at her but all Verena did was flinch and stay at her place .

"She, your childhood friend whom you think as a big softie and a good girl is actually a very bad vicious women. A two faced bitch. She is obsessed with you Taehyung. And she wants us to break our relationship ". More tears ran her eyes as she said to me. Basically shouting.