VERENA AND ARLO

Chapter - 39

"You----

"Are you Verena"?

He asked her unsure if it is true or not. But according to her features she appear a lot like the girl he know which he didn't expected that he would meet.

The girl gently smiled to him while a slender man entered in and stood back to her.

"So you remember me".

Yn looked at her husband and the girl dumbfounded.

He too returned a small formal smile and said.

"Yeah it happened to".

As of the thing clicked he immediately asked

"Are you the one who is my mom's person---

"Yes iam. I'm her personal care taker".

He suck a sharp breathe in relief. Finally after a long search. He just have to know  about his mom and may be her photos too.

"Who is she Taehyung"? Yn asked him. How does he know his mother's caretaker in the past. He looked at her and answered.

"She is an orphan in the orphanage i grew. Generally we boys and girls aren't mingled despite of being small age. But most of them met each other co-incidentally during meals and schooling stuff".

"Oh".

"Umm. I'm yn. Taehyung's wife".

"Im Verena". She gave a curt nod.

"Then who is he----". She trailed of uncertain about the man that is her behind. Guessing on it most probably she is thinking him as

"My husband". Verena spoke.

There is a little hint of surprise for Taehyung on finding her married, as slowly many doubts started to flow trough his mind.

"Oh welcome". She greeted him. While Taehyung stood there unbothered yet staring at his woman.

Even before they continue their chat Suga spoke out.

"I think I can rest now". He said. He was tired of searching her for a whole one and a half month.

"I will not bother you for a short time".

"Long time you punk. Shall I leave or should I take care of them".

"I will take care. I need to discuss things first". Taehyung said. On that note he left the mansion with a curt near nod.

Later they all were on the dining table having their lunch together. It is yn opinion to have a chat after the lunch as they might be tired.

Eventually in a gap he asked her about their honeymoon. He asked her consent wether if she wants to go now or to be postponed. And she postponed the honeymoon without the hesitation as she felt this is an important thing for him. He didn't argue much and was taking the slow investigation slowly.

Taehyung and yn sat on side to each other, opposite to Verena and her husband after the food being served by the maids. They just looked like normal people and normal couple.

"Where were you for this long time Verena". Out of no where Taehyung asked her. Everyone stopped in their tracks as they looked at him.

Verena blinked her eyes contemplating about the thing.

"What do you mean by where was she"?

Her husband laughed out.

"Ofcourse she is with me".