GRAVE

Chapter - 47

Verena

Sighing out, she combed her hairs back with her fingers and plopped herself on the bed.

Tension is dripping in her system and the closed door of their room is making her more anxious. They didn't came out yet and are taking their best time. It's not like she wants to take action immediately.

But her anxiety is growing while looking at the door. She is afraid that yn is spitting out everything. And more afraid thinking that she will mix things more. She is making assumptions of what more could yn say to him and can imagine the heat conversation between them.

She wished that she should have killed her. That could be more easy. Giving her shoulder to Taehyung at loss of his wife looked more appeal to her.

But she have to prove what she is to her. She took a vow to show her to whom does Taehyung will belong at the end.

She sighed out heavily still waiting for the drama. Or a thought crossed her mind to go and check in their room but the anxiety warned her to stay back.

Verena startled when the open door was knocked.

And there stood yn in her blue dress with thin straps over her shoulders and her hair strands clipped back with a side partition.

Verena raised on to her feet on seeing her entering the room alone. Her eyes roamed around to see Taehyung but she didn't found and again looked back at yn questioning with her eyes.

Folding her hands yn ignored her stare and surveyed her room further by looking at the corners of her room and then asked.

"You didn't packed your bags yet"?

There is strictness in her voice as she held a authoritative posture and Verena gritted her teeth.

"I'm not going anywhere".  She replied.

"Yes you are. And pack your bags quickly. Come on".

"I won't". She gritted the words out.

But yn kept her cool.

"Then i will".

Saying that yn marched forward into her room as Verena started to blabber about how she cannot do that while tailing her back.

Reaching to her cupboard she took a suitcase kept below and started to throw her dress on the suitcase while Verena couldn't stop her as her hands still have a cast on.

"I will call Taehyung". Verena warned her.

"Oh my. It's your wish. He planned worse for you. Just follow me, this is much more easy than his".

Frightened she shut her mouth. She have nothing to say anymore. She believed that yn said everything to Taehyung. Her face went blank but her mind ran miles.

She have her own tragic past for which she considered Taehyung as the only good person whom she last met before getting caught in the worst web trap. If any one thing that happened good in that trap is meeting Taehyung's mom. It's not like she took good care of Verena. It's her who was satisfied by being close to someone related to Taehyung. However she only get to know at the last moment that she is Taehyung's mom.

Being in a vicious trap her mind kept on thinking about the person she admired in her orphanage. She doesn't know when it became a daily habit and soon that changed into an obsession.

And when she heard about him fighting with the powerful mafia her heart fastened and goosebumps spread all over her body. Like a mute girl she saw everything with her eyes of how worst human beings they are. Taehyung is so far best. She admired him and admired him.  And when she thought that she is soon gonna be free Arlo captured her.