LOVE YOU CRAZILY

Unedited

Chapter - 55

He was trying to lift her up in his arms but was failing miserably. His other hand was fine but the another hand was pierced by a bullet right few centimetres away from the elbow.

He again tried to lift her up in his arms by taking her back on his wounded arm. Gritting his teeth, his face rigid with difficulty he lifted her up in his arms while her body stayed tight on his wounded arm. He looked at her unconscious figure. She still didn't opened her eyes and he is afraid of every minute of her life. If not for her slow breathing and still warm body he wouldn't have enough courage to handle the situation. His hands trembled just by thinking the possibilities.

The pain doubled on his hand as he was struggling to carry her limp body where even the balance of her body has to be managed by him as her hands fall on either sides and her head falled back.

He took two steps towards the lift and collapsed down stumbling on his steps as he was unable to carry her. Though he collapsed he still managed to land her safely on his thighs. Placing her gently in his arms he hugged her to his body dearly.

"Yn. Please wake up. Atleast say that your fine". He whispered to her but there was no response as if she was dead. He looked at her for a while and gathered himself and stopped crying.

He have to be strong for her.

Knowing that it wouldn't be possible for him to carry her in his arms he lifted her up with his other body and carried her by his shoulder. Her body called lump on his back as her hands hanged down whith her hair.

Clutching her body properly to his body with his both hands he pressed the lift button and it opened smoothly. Without any delay he entered in the lift.

As soon as they reached out he jogged out side while he felt his vision blurry. He stumbled a bit like a drunk person but he shook his head to clear his mind and view. He saw the entrance and exit of the distance in just by a few steps. With hope he started to walk forward though he felt dizziness.

After reaching to the exit of the office Ken saw them as he was talking in the phone. On seeing the condition he put his phone in his pocket and jogged at them. The first thing he did is take yn in his arms as Taehyung took support of Ken as he felt extremely dizzy because of the loss of blood.

Taking them to the car he put yn in the back seat as Taehyung too sat by her head. Though there is dizziness he gently placed her head in his lap. He placed his two fingers by her nose and he felt the breathing. He sighed heavily in content.

"Take to hospital. Immediately". He said in his hoarse voice as his head fall back on the seat. Both the pain and fear is unbearable. She didn't opened her eyes yet.

Closing his eyes sternly till the wrinkles at the corner of his eyes appeared he opened them again as if he gained energy. Huffing out he looked at his wound. He want to tie up the wound so that it doesn't bleed lot. According to his assumption the bullet must be gone trough his hand so there will be no bullet. But by chance if there is a bullet it may go deep and trap in the flesh if he tie the wound. So he let it free.

His u ggnwounded hand rested on her forehead as he smoothly caressed it. He again patted her cheek but she slept like dead.

After reaching the hospital he still managed to not loose his conscious. If not for yn he would have blacked out even before he reach the hospital. But the unknown fear put him awake.

Sending yn in the emergency he sat outside on the waiting chair. He didn't want to bat an eye as if that could stop something that gonna happen bad.

He doesn't know where exactly know where the bullet pierced. If in stomach there are great chances of danger. But that couldn't kill a person right? He asked to himself as if consoling himself. He doesn't want anything to happen her. She doesn't deserve it. It's him who deserves who goes around killing people. She is innocent.