YOU CAN KISS ME

Chapter-33

It was late in the morning and her eyes started to flutter. Slowly opening and rubbing them she is wide awake and again her memories rushed.

It's hard to digest someone's death. Every morning they wake up, the first thing that they feel is something is off and their thoughts run to the worst truth that the person is no where to find on earth, the truth that if they call them it can't be connected to the place they are at and there will be no person who responds when we call them. These thoughts keep gushing her.

With a layer of tears in her eyes she sat up on the bed remembering everything. Closing her eyes she sighed heavily with a heavy pain in her heart as if there is rock lying on it

Just then he came out of the closet and raised his face only to see her crying figure sitting on her knees limply looking down. He sighed heavily.

It's hard to comfort a crying women. Mainly at someone's death. And him being a person with no one it is also hard to connect the feelings of someone's loss.

But to understand the depth of her pain he connected her place with him and her mother place with yn.

And next second those thoughts are thrown in trash can mentally. He no way is going to think that again.

He is happy not having such pain and he understood that there is no need to understand her pain by connecting such things.

All he need to do is comfort her.

Pushing his silky hair back falling smoothly, he came to her.

Sitting beside her he pulled towards him holding her hand and she hugged him hiding her head in his chest.

She is carving for warmth and some comfort. Some warm hugs.

The fresh colonge of his hit her nose making her feel more warmth and fresh.  Ofcourse why not, he just came back from shower.

But she had to cry and make his shirt wet and she did. However, that didn't bother him. He rubbed her back soothing her and slowly she stopped crying leaving the trace of tears on her face.

Sensing that she stopped crying he parted away from her and take a look at her face.

Eyes swollen, cheeks puffy and her small puffed eyes drenched in tears and cheeks having those marks of tears.

What should he say. 'Good! A perfect miserable face'.

His large hands swiped her cheeks gently as if he can remove that pain on her face to heart. He gently brushes her ruffled bangs and hold her hands in his big ones.

"You need to get fresh up. I already arranged a warm bath for you".

She stayed silent for a while looking down and he kept staring at her. Slowly she nodded her head and that's it he picked her up to the washroom.

He can't wait for her to drag her legs to washroom lazily and unwillingly. Usually she does things like snail when he kidnapped her as she was unwilling. And this time he is afraid she does like a sloth.

Placing her on the couch like thing in a washroom he left her handing the brush with paste.

After a while or something she came back to the room with a cream colour dress  hugging her curves yet baggy dress and he looked up at her from his laptop.

He once again praised for the beauty of her in his mind and reached her pulling her to him.

Eyes are still puffy. She cried again. Sighing he made her sit on his lap and she hesitantly sat there like a rock.