RUNNING AWAY

Chapter - 19

YN's pov

When he said that I can talk to my mom I have no boundaries to my happiness. I didn't talk to her all this time and now I can talk to her it's beyond hapiness.

Im too happy to even think about why is he letting me to talk. But eventually at nights i used to think about it and in these three days curiosity got the best over me as i tried to find out by eavesdropping, but I didn't know. But however I let the matter go as i got what i need. That is talking to my mom.

Maybe things may change later. I may get out of this house taking any possible chance to escape.  I'm still surprised that I still think to escape after what he done to me.

But his treatment made me to think like this. May be if he had been smooth that one week I may let it slide but now I don't like his cold behaviour. But I can't put my mom in danger and bring to worse. I should not worse the situation when it is all good. So I simply drop that idea.

And I talked to my mom as per his given timings at every night. It felt like eternal. We talked about our well beings. I talked to Lisa too. Talking with her I almost cry remembering the situation in the office. Not only that listening to my mom's voice i wanted to complaint everything he did to me. But again i didn't want her to get tensed and put her in a helpless situation who couldn't help her daughter. So i didn't let any word slip from my mouth about that.

Every night I talked to them for quite some time while bearing the piercing gaze from the devil. Ignoring that i concentrated on our talking but I found my mom's behaviour a bit odd.

I expected my mother to be surprised when she listened to my voice. But she talked rather calmly. As if it is normal. And she didn't brag much about his behaviour. Her voice sounded as if she is already prepared to talk.

"Yn? I'm happy that you called me. How are you"? This question looked rather plain and simple rather than any excitement. I expected her tone would be like.

"Yn?? You able to call me. How r u. Are u ok"? But no. She didn't ask in such way. And to my surprise she didn't even took a topic about escaping or running away. It felt strange but I'm happy and at relief  that she didn't took out that matter infront of him. Or he may restrict me again from talking to my mom. So I just went with flow.

On that day he was very nice to me. We shared a true kiss with eachother. I hate to admit it but there is my involvement too. I allowed him to kiss me not only by opening my lips, but opening my heart too.

For once and all this time I kissed him back and i felt only good about it but not bad like other times. I used to sit like a doll whenever he used to kiss me, but not this time. I blushed for his kiss. Its not like a kiss that need to be played with the tongue though he played. It's just about touching feelings trough lips. His lips are very good. So smooth and spong. I given my self for that kiss. It was nice. I felt it. It makes me blush even now.

On that day as i said I cooked him all the food and he ate all my food while I fed him. He too fed me. First time I'm happy with him. If he acts like this I may accept him as my husband. If he allows me to be with my mom then I will accept him ignoring the fact that he is a mafia or he gave me any pain. Now that he gave me permission to call to my mom, the pain he gave me is already fading away as some new sprouts are taking place.

I will forgive him for everything and try to live with him. But my mom? Will she agree. But his actions are quite good. Me and my mother have no choice but to live like this. Maybe if we accept him it is something good that we do to ourselves instead of being sad all over our life for me getting married to him.