YOU ARE PURE

Chapter-24

It is night and you are still on the bed awaken. You just slept a while ago at evening but you woke up as you heard a thud sound. Your senses are working very sharp. Your afraid that he may come anytime and strip you off your dignity.

You are being extremely alert. To your good luck he didn't enter the room and you didn't saw him for which you felt great. But you know that soon you will be facing him now or then. Afterall you are being with him and he is insisting of taking care of you. You are preparing yourself hard to face him at the same time avoid him. Now you are curled up drowned in the blanket with a free light color dress after your bathing. You are clutching the blanket sleeping on your side opposite to door to avoid seeing him when he enters. And thinking of the devil he really arrived. He came a while ago with the soup but seeing her sleep he decided to directly feed at dinner. Later at dinner he bought the hot dishes through the carrier tray pushing towards the bed. You heard the sounds but still you didn't turn around and closed your eyes.

"Yn. Dinner is ready. Eat it. You need to have medicines too". He said as a decent boy but she didn't responded anything. He looked at her waiting at her response but he got none so he asked again.

"Yn. Have dinner, you need to take medicines too". Her ears listened to the sound of the carriage growing from small to big. She felt the friction of his hand coming to her and as soon as his finger landed on her blanket she shot up on the bed. Her body trembled at the memory of his hand catching the neck of her dress and ripping apart.

He got startled by her sudden move that he had to retreat his hand back. He looked innocently yet with twitched eyebrows at her not knowing what happened.

"Don't touch me". His eyebrows released  as his head fall down listening to her. His intention was just to check wether she is asleep or not but she took in a wrong way or may be she is afraid of him. He don't even have the right to touch her in any way. It broke his heart. But it's okay.

"Plz eat". He said placing the tray near to the bed and was about to sit on the bed when.......

"No!!!". She said blankly looking down. He understood very well and got up and sat on the couch. Now she don't want him to come and feed her by rejecting the food. Infact she felt super weak that she really want to eat. She is very hungry right now and she need to gain a lot of energy to deal with him and fight with him. If he tries again she won't let it happen again.

She quietly took the chop sticks and started eating. The food was delicious according to her appetite. She ate well all of them and was getting ready to sleep. She really feels weak that she just want to eat and sleep.

Looking at her finished dinner he came with a pack of medicines. He placed all those on the tray and spread them. He handed her one by one and she swallowed all of them hiding her discomfort with it. She hate tablets but at the same time she don't want to have any talk or argue with him. So she simply beared it. After finishing he took out the tray and she went under blanket going to sleep. She stare at ceiling and complimented mentally that the room interior is beautiful and peaceful. As she is thinking the thoughts got connected that made way to the horrible night. She immediately closed her eyes not wanting to remember it and to get divot. May be sleep will help her to divot. She is about to sleep when she heard the click sound and she turned her head to the door immediately. He came in. Her eyebrows twitched in confusion.Why is he coming.

"Why are you here"?

"Of course to sleep". And her reflex action is she sat up shot on her bed. Sleep with her. No!! I can't. After the horrible sleep she can't sleep with him.

"No!!! I won't sleep with you. You said you won't touch me. That means you need to keep distance from me. If you sleep here I will go away".

"No no. Don't worry. I will be sleeping down. It's just that to protect you".