SUGA

Chapter - 38

The next day in the very early morning he connected the land line phone repairing it a bit.

And then he immediately called to his hyungs particularly to Suga to inform about their situation.

Later he returned to the bed and cuddled her from back throwing his legs over her legs. The weather was too nice. Outside it is mid blue and mid orange with a cool breeze floating out and an immediate surge raised in him to wake her up and enjoy the weather.

And that's what he did. He woke her up and carried her out despite her resistance with a blanket wrapped around her.

As she was bought out she have no choice but be half awake. He immediately sat side to her and looked at the forward scenery with her sleepy eyes but slowly she is wide awake.

A small smile stretched on her lips feeling the cool weather and watching the beautiful wild flowers swaying lightly in the cool air. 

"Good morning honey".

She looked at him listening to his voice. He is looking at her with a small smile as his hairs are ruffled messily and his cheeks are bit swollen from sleeping.

She opened her blanket wide and jutted her chin indicating him to come  in the blanket and he did as he himself wrapped the other side of blanket and closed it by catching them in his one hand.

"It's beautiful here". She whispered.

"Yeah. Not more than you". Her smile stretched more feeling a little bit blush. He said that so casually.

"When are we leaving"?

"Very soon. I called Suga hyung just now".

"Oh. So fast"?

"You like to be here".

"It's not like that. It's just kind of vacation".

"I know you like this house. And that's why we are going to shift into our new house which will be built according to your liking".

Surprised she looked at him.

"Why. But i said I'm really okay with that house".

"And i really want you to be very happy with the home instead of being okay with the house. What's the use of earning so much if i fail to woo my woman. And infact that house doesn't have any good memories, so we gonna have a home of what we like".

"You will select all those things that you like to add into our home and you will also select the interior and  garden and everything. Let's make a new home for ourselves with our liking. What do you say".

"Is it really needed"? She asked peering at him.

"Yeah ofcourse. We just recently got married and you don't want a new home for ourselves? Ofcourse it is needed moreover it's important".

Taking a deep breath she hummed in response.

"Hmm. As you wish then".

"And what about your mother's case. There must be someone who knows her".

"There is one. From long time I found a girl who knows about my mom. She have the traces on my mother. She used to work as my mother's personal maid".

"And why didn't you said any of this thing to me earlier".

He sighed listening to her question. This is her nth time asking to him.

"As i said our relationship is not at all in a good position so I put my effort in making it right leaving my mother's case. And moreover I don't like if you like me in return for a reason or a sympathy. I want you to like me as who you are without any mixed emotions. And now since we are in a healthy relationship I'm sharing all my personal things to you".