WHY DO U LIKE ME

CHAPTER - 13

Yn pov

Yn pov

I have cooked the meal, did laundry of his along with mine, washed the dishes. He have maids right. Why to bother me. And here, he sent the parlour ladies to do all those stuff called manicure, pedicure etc, etc. in which iam least interested. I really never thought of it. And I'm satisfied about how I look.

But Lisa used to take me with her just to have a companion and eventually she used to make me have steaming. Thought of her tactics and naughtiness bought a smile on my face. At the time I'm leaving she is still crying. She may be hurt somewhere by mother's words and I should agree her words are little harsh. But she have her reason.

Doing all these works made me to divot my mind from home. It had been 3 hours by now and they had been working on me. My skin became smooth. And there is no tan on my hands or on knuckles. My hairs are also so smooth. My nails...forgot to mention I love growing nails but not too big just enough to apply nailpolish. I love nailpolish and have a good collection in my home but not as much as he bought those here. Like it's a big box with all types of colors and types. It's hard to choose. And to my luck I don't have to choose cause they said they would do it.

"Mam everything is finished. It's already 5 pm. Shall we start making u get ready for the event" they said.

"Isn't it too fast to get ready. How long it will take it?"

" Well. It may take 3 hours or it may finish even faster".

My eyes popped out. Still three hours. Do anyone know the torture of sitting ideally for hours. It had been already 3 hours and again 3 hours. I'm dead.

"Fine let's start". I said. They started straightening my hairs. Putting make up and everything. This is all because of this devil. Did I do something wrong. It's looking like punishing.

The innocent girl turned into a little agressive fireball and started cursing him.

*That evil devil may rot in the hell. Bastard, monster, alien, thick skinned buffallo, white ghost, parrot nose skjjsjsjjslajghssjfs...........