U BETTER LISTEN TO ME

Chapter-5

That was the day where he tried to talk to her not minding about his ego a lot. But she being herself she avoided him the best.

He followed her in cafeteria. He followed to the park in college. He followed to lab. He followed the way she was going to home. And she was extremely tired on that day in order to divert him from following her route. But little did she know that he already knew her everything. He just played with her on that one day until it was night and she was extremely tired and thought to give up on her stubborn. She is too stubborn. He thought to himself. But next day as she was tired she was unable to attend college which he took it seriously and accepted his defeat to her stubbornness and made a decision not to follow her again.

If it was not about her health he would have never given up. But later on, he followed her every where and every second. She showed her irritation, glared him many times but he continued his work. As the time is going he became too lenience to her. She almost forgot that he is a mafia. And his extreme attention made her emotions welled up and she tried her best to keep it with her. But ......

UNTILL ONE DAY

"What now why are u following me"?

She said in an agressive way yet it can't be shown her smooth face

"Who said I'm following you. Your coming in my way".

Despite being embarrassed of thinking she got wrong she given a frustrated look to him as she know where the play is going. It's his daily PLAY.

"Look Mr.Kim. I'm not in mood to play with you. Dont start your play again".

"Then is it a play for you, to come in my way".

"It's ur nth time repeating the play with me. Plz it's enough. I'm tired of going along with this".

"Fine then be my girlfriend, listen to me,  follow me and love me then I will let you go".

She was stunned and speechless. All she could do is stare at him for the first time with her wide eyes filled with disbelief. She never thought these are the things that could run in his mind. She thought he is for Lisa at first then thought he was playing as he is the college's playboy. But she never thought that bomb could be exploded in such smooth way. And what does he mean by,"be his girlfriend, listen to him, follow him and then he will leave her"? When is she supposed to be alone?

But not after a longtime she snapped out of her thoughts .

"Dream on. What did I ever do to you. Why do u want me to do all these. You are disgusting. Don't bother me please".

With that saying she was going to library in an aggressive steps yet with her little stomping legs totally ignoring his shoutings as he got triggered.

The scene happened in the middle of the playground on the steps side of library. And she dared to talk and rise her voice at him infront of everyone. Moreover she said disgusting. How dare she.

"Yn stop there. We need to make things even. Yn I said stop there now".

Instead of stopping she walked with her head down as if she didn't heard him.

"Yn I'm warning u. Don't you dare ignore me". He growled loudly that earned attention from students.

That sent shivers in her body. His voice boomed so loud that at one moment she felt like stop in her tracks and surrender so that he wouldn't do anything. But his constant shoutings kicked the panic in her and she rushed in to the library.

And here he was amazed by her ability of running like a rabbit.

"Stop running while matters are still good. If it kicks my anger issues I'm not responsible for hurting you".