IS IT A TRAP

CHAPTER - 10

Finishing his breakfast he wiped his mouth. He had his breakfast after feeding yn on the bed with a large tray table front of them He eventually took glances of her while having his breakfast. She is still on his lap. Not feeling comfortable and observing he finished his breakfast she asked him.

"Can you move your hands I want to shift my place".

"No. Sit silently".

"Can I ask you something" she asked hesitantly knowing he would get angry for sure.

"Yeah. Sure" he said atouritively.

"H-How long. How long are you g-going to k-keep me here ".

He stopped in his tracks while he was putting the napkin on tray which he used a while ago. He heard enough of all those things.

*This will be the last time I am going handle my anger*. He thought to himself.

Not knowing what he will do in anger he took her and placed her on his side gently and both of them facing forward.

" Forever yn..... Forever. I am gonna keep u here forever. You will stay here. with. me. until. death. I mean it. I really mean it. And I am not joking. I will never let you go. And you can't even escape".

Expecting the answer she closed her eyes as soon as he started the sentence and her tears dropped just like that. 

"Pleas----- Ahhhhh!!!!"

She covered her ears due to the sound. Even before she say something he cutted her sentence by swiping all the things on the tray to ground causing a loud cracking syramic plates sound. She let out a scream closing her ears. She is not used to such things. In her home there are no one who could act harsh even if they get angry.

Dealing with him would ofcourse be a problem to her. And he didn't stop there he lifted the tray up and smashed it to the ground with the loudest thud ever she listened. He again lifted it up and banged it to the ground. Then he turned to the direction towards yn with a fierce gaze.

Is he going to beat me. Then I would die. His personality is too strong. No he should not beat me'. She thought. And when she found that he is coming to her direction with heavy steps and extended arm towards her she crawled backwards to the headboard and curled up thinking that he would chock her. He reached with extended arms towards her with heavy steps and picked the glass mug side to her on bed stand and throwed the jug. Realising she didn't get chocked and listening to the breaking glass sound she opened her eyes with a scream. She saw the jug and breath out in relief. Then her eyes met his eyes.

His huffing in anger, his chest rising up and down. His head slightly tilted down and his eyes looking at her as a devil. The girl who curled up and drenched in tears got startled by his gaze.

"ANNA. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU. COME AND PICK THE MESS".

He shouted loudly looking at her. She thought as if he is shouting to her. But no, he is shouting at the maid looking at her. It's just a message directed to her when he is actually speaking to the head of the maid.

Soon the housekeeper(one who take care of every job in a mansion even at his absence. Just like a head of the maids) came in rushing by hearing his voice

"Sir". The housekeeper bowed to him and made him know her presence.

"CLEAN THE MESS HERE. I MUST NOT SEE A SINGLE PIECE. WHAT IF THESE PIECES HURT MY WOMAN. CLEAN THOROUGHLY".