A SLAP

Chapter - 49

A little guilt erupted in her heart for no reason. It is late night and she asked him to take bath and he actually listened to her without objecting. It must be cold. But she remembered that they actually have heater. So she doesn't have to worry.

Roughly wiping away the tears, giving a glare to bathroom she walked to bed and plopped herself in the blanket. As if that's not enough she wrapped all the blanket around herself like a worm and closed her eyes. She is disappointed at him. Is this how he is going to be like this around her.

If it is her with some man's touch is he going to let go of this matter. As far as she know with such crazy personality he wouldn't let her go. Then why her? She ofcourse love him but no exceptions in such matters.

Blood boiled in her when she imagined Verena wiping her lipstick to his shirt. Not just that. From days because of him she started to feel lonely. She did send her away. But what happened in return. He every day went out leaving her alone in the house. And the cherry is he went with Verena for WORK. On realising the thing on the third day her tears welled up thinking if there is any use in sending her away from the house.

She snuggled roughly into the blanket wincing lightly. She closed her eyes welcoming the sleep but it is far away from her eyes.

Not long Taehyung came out of closet with his shorts. He ditched the idea of putting on the t-shirt. But as soon as he saw the thing on his bed he almost jogged there amused at his wife with a silly smile.

"How did this tiny cocoon came into my bed"?  Amusement laced in his voice as there is a huge grin on his face. She heard him but still put her act of sleeping.

"Fucking hell ----- I just came from bath and it is cold already".

He said after cursing the words right into her ear and then completed his sentence after plopping himself side to her.  But she still laid without moving.

"Can the cocoon give me some shelter".

No reply.

"When will the butterfly comes out"? He poked her waist with his finger from back but she only pressed her already closed eye lids tightly in irritation and slept like dead. Turning to his side with his weight bearing over his elbow he looked at her.

"My lady. Can you loosen that tight knot on your brows. It hurts looking like that".

As soon as he said on instinctive her eyebrows loosen for a split second before knitting her eyebrows again. He chuckled lightly at her.

He trailed his knuckle on her cheek and yet she didn't reacted.

"Look at this beautiful chunky cheek plumping out cutely".

Saying that he pinched her cheek and kissed it. And next thing is half of her face was swallowed by the blanket only revealing her closed eyelids and nose bridge. He chuckled again.

"Today i warned my hyungs not to disturb me again. I said they missed a great chance of carrying our babies".

He saw her eyes fluttering lightly almost opening but she kept closed and he decided to continue. 

"I said that they missed the chance of carrying triplets by their hands".

In an instant her eyes flew open and she turned at him with her mouth open about to say something but stopped on seeing his smiley face. His face looked cutely puffy with bread cheeks as his hairs remained curly due to dampness at the end of his hairs. Despite of his handsomeness the realisation dawned in her and she turned back into her previous position again with her back facing him.