REGRET

Chapter-22

I carried her to the hospital in my arms. She fell lifeless in my arms. Her head hanging down, her hand fall aside. My eyes didn't leave her. At present I don't know what my emotions are. They took her on the bed and taking to the hospital room. I followed them. Her dress was painted with her own blood. They took her into the room and closed the doors. Everything was shut. I'm empty again. She killed herself. No. I killed her. I killed her with my hands. His dress is covered with her blood just like her.

She did it. She really did it. She really killed herself. I felt someone grabbing me slowly behind. There hand is patting my shoulder. But my gaze is still on the ward. I want to see her badly. I want to know what her condition is .

Taehyung. Will you do a last favour for me".

"It's not last. Just say me. If this is what that can make you happy then I will do it". He said caressing her one hand with a soft smile. She looked at him straight into his eyes.

"After I die, don't burry my body. I want this body to burn. I can't carry this body anymore. I don't want this body to remain for long. It's disgusting". His smile vanished. Her words hurted her. He felt a light regret but shrugged it off thinking that he will make her forget about this thing.

He broke down into more tears. He sobbed more and more remembering of how she felt disgusted by herself. Remembering about how she asked the favour. He felt horrible, vulnerable. He felt worst and worthless. He felt like s cruel husband.

He punched the wall due to his blunt mistake.

"Damn it. She was about to accept me. She was about to accept me. I fucked up everything. Why did I did that. Why the hell did I did that. Just a step far away and I fucked up everything. It's all my fault". He kept on punching on the wall while he was pulled away by Jimin. He catched his hands which he just punched on the wall.

"Taehyungah it's ok. She will be fine. She will survive from death. Don't worry". I turned to him. He is the person that said me that she is still breathing in the car. He helped me. I want to cry holding him. I hugged him immediately crying in his shoulders.

"Ji-Jiminah. How should I live without her. What should I do without her. Jiminah what should I do. It's all my mistake. I shouldn't have done that. (deep inhale). I  should have take her to home and explain or may be talk and solve the things. Why - why did I did that. I regret it. I regret it Jiminah. I want her back. Plz. I want her back".

"I already warned you to not loose your control. Why didn't you listen to me". He said in disappointed tone patting his head. Afterall he is the only freind. And he stands for the defination of freind perfectly that is standing for his freind at best and worst moments. He supports in both good and bad as he is doing now.

Just then a doctor walking into the ward pasing trough them fall into his view. He immediately pushed away Jimin and catch the collar of doctor in a threatening way.

"Why the fuck are you late. What r u doing till now. I warn you if my wife inside is not saved then you will be dead. I don't know what you will do but I must only hear the word that she is safe. Understand!!!!" He asked demandingly.

"S-Sir already doctors are on there work. Sorry for being late. We will try hard".

"Not trying. I want her alive. Just go now!!!"

He pushed the doctor towards the ward and he deliberately entered the ward. Jimin came near him and made him to relax. But his tears started again.

"I will die if she is no more Jimin. I love her. I really love her. I can't love without her".

"She will be fine. Come. Sit here". He made him sit on the chair.