WEDDING

Chapter-28

It's early morning and here I am in the hotel room. It's not a mere hotel room. It's like a palace. I dare not to roam here much. Well... since from the time he heard of marriage he kept his hopes high. He wanted a grand marriage while I want a simple one with only my family and relatives and his friends. That's it . So he said he will arrange simple but huge. We invited all our relatives and his friends but the arrangement and setting is too big. A mere hotel room is too big and everyone here have there own rooms. We came to this hotel just a day before and he booked this hotel for my relatives too. My relatives entertained and played with me a lot. More likely a mischievous play. I kept Lisa by my side all time and relatives being relatives they thought we are in good terms for which they are objecting us to meet before marriage. Like I look I really want to meet him. But he tried again and again to reach for which my relatives even blocked my view. From then I too didn't saw him. And sometimes I feel relatives are really trouble some mainly my peers. But........my cousins are not this close. And I get to know that his hyungs too came here to attend marriage. Good to know. And here, my cousin with whom I don't have much good terms is suddenly being good. She is week ng attention from time to time shouting about us, shipping us and what not. I just let it slide. I want to be carefree. And mom. She is too happy. She is talking about my marriage to our relatives. In all her life time after my father's death this is the time my mother is talking something proudly about my marriage.

I came out of the washroom brushing my teeth. There is still time for the marriage and the parlour people should also come. Wanting to drink some coffee I made some coffee with the boiler and the packets that the hotel service provided us. Tucking and brushing my hairs with fingers I sip my coffee roaming  randomly in a pleasant morning sunlight. 

Play the above song to get an awesome vibe while reading the story. The music name is "tell her I wasn't scared" by Dan Theissen. It is available in Spotify.

Just then I heard a window crackling sound. I immediately turned around. Someone is trying to get in. Before I get more panick They knocked on the window. I was a bit taken back until I heard him.

"Yn. It's me. Open the window".

My eyes popped out. He is here trough window? I sure looked what is outside from window but I didn't look what is down there from window. Putting aside my coffee I immediately run and open the window letting him to come in. He jumped in and brushed off the dust from his clothes.

"Are you crazy. Why did you come in like that". I bursted out. What if he falled down.

"Oh~ you are caring for me".

"No. I'm just saying why did you come in trough window when there is a door". His face became blank but not for long his face scrunched in an extent of showing disgust and anger rising in him.

"What are your relatives. There are such a pain in ass".

"Excuse me~?"

"Yeah"!

"What are they even. Why the hell are they stopping me from meeting you. Are they gone nuts. I'm really done with there actions".

For some reason I wanted laugh at him. The way he is talking, the way he is scrunching face and the fed up look on him. It's a laughable view. But I hold it in. I don't want to show my smiling side to him still. He may take it granted.

"Fine. It's okay. Why did you come here".

His face changed into a smile in an instant.

"Ofcourse to meet you.  Is that a coffee".