EPILOGUE -4

HIGHLY UNEDITED. READ AR YOUR RISK.

Taehyung pov

It is a chilly morning with sun basking orange colour in our garden. And that is where my chubby wife is. Sitting on the bench leaning back with her hands on her big stomach enjoying this view. There were days where she would wake up early only to enjoy such peaceful morning. And today is one of that day. But the concerning thing with her sitting in the beautiful sunrise is the weather is not suitable. It is a snowing winter and the cool breeze of winter us not really recommendable to enjoy. And with the bonus that my dear wife have a fever as a traditional thing every year I'm afraid of her going out with just a sweater.

Reaching her I put the scarf around her shoulders from back and she looked up at me and smiled before securing the scarf around her. Kissing on her forehead i came to her side and sat with her and kissed her lips again.

"You are looking beautiful".

"Thanks". Said my wife with those rosy shade on her cheeks and again a urge rise to kiss her and i did rightfully. With my right hand on her right shoulder i pulled her little in and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"When did the kids slept". She asked me and i glanced as she closed her eyes.

"Last time i visited at 11 they were slept by then. I hope so".

I detailed to her. The more i love my children but they are giving literal headache. They are not easy to deal with. Right from birth they both gave us really hard time and i just hope the little she-pun in yn doesn't give us hard time anymore. My boys aren't so naughty but they don't listen to us untill yn or me becomes serious. And it is hard to become serious on them when we love them so much and when they show their Bambi eyes too much. They are just two little precious boys who goes to school with their mama's kiss on their both cheeks. I must say that the children are the ones who built us the real home. We lived pur lives before they born but now we have a thought about it we couldn't live with our children. And damn! They are my children and no matter what they do in the future I'll be right there behind helping them from escaping anything. It is wrong but me who doesn't have a family just got a family. And I'm not going to take a least bit of a chance to let them be sad. Family is a blessed thing and i will cherish it.

Still deep in my sweet thoughts i saw a maid coming here with a tray if tea cups from my peripheral vision.

"You want to drink something hot"?

I asked her and she nodded her head over my shoulder. The maid placed the tray on the coffee table and poured us tea and left the place. Straightening up my wife i handed her the cup as she took it and leaned back comfortably and sipped the tea. And i can't help but wonder about erotic things just by her simple gestures. Just yesterday night we have a wonderful time.

"Shall we go in".

My chain of thoughts broke when she asked me.

"Let's spend more time here".

"Children must be up".

" They'll have their time. Let us have ours".

I said and interwined my hands with hers and laying a kiss on the back of her hand.

" You remember the day your friend Lisa was going to get married to some mafia".

She looked at me tilting her neck and have a small nod.

" Yeah".

"That day was the first time I saw you".

"You said this before".