BEGGING / APOLOGISING

Chapter-23

Her eyes open with difficulty and immediately closed due to the brightness. She tried again flattering her eyes inorder to adjust with the light. After a quite time of trying she finally opened her eyes. But all the time she felt a presence near her. After opening, her eyes examined the ceiling and the other sides and confirmed it as a hospital.

There is no need to remind the events as her mind already alerted her about the things that happened to her. Just yesterday night she was raped. Her tear slid down from her eye. But she felt that something is occupied beside her. She slowly looked aside.

Her eyes became wife as he recognised his face. An involuntary scream left her mouth looking at him.  There he is the devil is sleeping just beside her pillow closely to her that she freaked out seeing him near to her. The memory flashed like a shock in her mind. He immediately got up listening to her scream as he roughly slept to take a little rest. She is seeing him in terror, her broad tears coming out. She is moving to other side inorder to be far from him or not touch him. While his eyes shone seeing her wake up. He waited for her like crazy. Those three days looked like eternal without her. He smiled to see her but soon it shrunked looking at her body trembling.

"Baby"? He reached out his hand to coo and console her but got flinched with her high pitch scream. He took his hand back immediately. He sensed her fear and his heart broke again. His eyes fall dull to see her like that. He is guilty of what he did. He don't want her to be afraid if him. He want her to beat slap and everything but not fear to him.

"Baby? Don't...don't fear from me". He saud again reaching out his hand as she screamed again moving to side.

"Don't.. don't touch. Don't touch. Go away. Go away plz. I beg you. I beg you go away". She begged him restlessly moving aside and also balancing her body not to fall down. In fear of her getting hurt he immediately draw back his hand.

"Baby~~. It's ok. I won't do anything. Calm down. List-----".

"No. Go away. Go!!!!". She screamed. She started to shout for help eventough she knows it is futile , but the adrenaline in her body is making her without thinking lot.

"Help!!! Any one help plz. Help!!!" She shouted out. Immediately Jungkook and Jimin came in. Her eyes sparkled in the ray of hope of being safe. Jimin!!! He is the person thet tried to save her. He will try to save her again. Jungkook!!!! He studied in same college as her and he talks to her better than other,he will help to. The fear in her body made her to calculate in a light ray speed.

"Jungkook!! Jimin!!! Help!! Help. He will harm me again. Help plz". She said to them. They understood the situation. Jungkook came to her and hold her hand and moved her body on the bed while  Tae was looking at her with tears in his eyes. She hugged jungkook bring near his chest as if she could be invisible if he wraps his arms around her. Jungkook didn't mind doing that. He don't have any I'll intentions towards her. While for Taehyung it no  longer mattered as obsession but the fact hurted him that she gone to other man to be safe from him. He must be the person to calm you when something such happens. But he is the one that scribbled his own fate.

"Bastard I need to be protected from you, not you protecting me". She cried out and he just looked at her.

Her voice echoed in his ears. Right!! Why will she feel protected from him while he did such thing. He scoffed at his miserable state in his mind. He never thought that things would be turn out like this. The whole time he was looking at her crying while she is murmuring to seek help in his arms and Jungkook is cooing her. It literally broke him. He must be the one doing it but he became a villain in her life.