I LOVE YOU MY ANGEL

Huffff. Time passed away quickly. I written my exam well. I just hope my result will be good. Finally yaaay exams are finished and now I need to think about future. I'll get a part time job till I get my results. With my first salary I could bring something to my mom.

She started to make future plannings unknown of the trouble that is coming to her.

She went to washroom for Lisa.

Poor her. She is on her periods and probably takes time. And i was just waiting here incase if she needs my help in bringing anything.  She was scrolling trough her phone making plans to go out with Lisa when all of sudden a bunch of girls appeared and dragged her away catching her arms. It all happened in a less than a minute and she was thrown on the ground.

"Aah!! Who are you"?

"Is ur eye sight that poor that you can't figure us out or are you unable to see from the height that Taehyung lifted you up".

She looked around and realised that she is in the corridor of the college and few girls around her. The college is almost closed as it is last exam and most of them left the college.

"Mina . Is that you who dragged me here. What kind of fun is it".

"Fun? Yeah. It will be fun for sure. But only for me".

"Stealing my man from me is not enough that you are acting as if you know nothing".

As if her burst out made her realise, she doesn't know what to react. It is him who follows her and it is evident enough that she avoids him. Then why she is blaming her.

"Mina if it is about Taehyung don't bother me plz. I have nothing to do with him".

She said and was going to take steps to go out of the place when she hold her wrist and turned her in a swift jerking her body.

"Keep your legs still bitch. I ve been waiting for this moment. Now you will only return home after being ruined. It took great time for me to find you alone. Everytime he is around you. And now I'll make sure he will not even see your face".

I was so attentive listening to her words that i didn't see her throwing her hand on my sleeve and pull it harshly causing it to tare apart and that made me shriek in horror. 

"How dare you to take my man from me".

With that said she slapped on her plump cheek which jerking her face to her right as her left hand enveloped her cheeks while her right hand clutched to the sleeve of her left hand.  She didn't give time for her to recover as she pushed yn with her might that made her falling on her back.

Later her minions came up to kick her in her legs, hands, stomach whike she immediately crounched on the ground to protect herself. With each hit she felt pain . She begged to stop. She tried to explain her despite of their kickings but nothing seemed to work. Giving up she curled her self covering her stomach in order to get less pain and beating. As someone powerfully kicked her that made her fall on her other side. In between she even attempt to stop their legs with catching her hand but got resulted with many bruises on her hand. Soon she stopped screaming but whimpers can be heard.

Upon not hearing any kind of whimpers anymore they stopped beating her and dragged her to stand up.

Her dress was muddy with stomping along with her face. When yn looked up at Mina she smirked at her.

"Bring me the scissors".

Yn's eyes widen listening to it. She knows for what they are asking scissors.

"If I said if I would ruin you, then I will ruin you. I'll cut your hairs in a way that even stylist can't fix it".

"Mina plz ur doing wrong. Why are u doing this to me. If you  want Taehyung you can have him. I really didn't do anything. He is the one who keep on following me".