LAUGHING AT HIM

Chapter-29

He got out of the car and sighed. He reached the destination as they warned. But he didn't brought any weapons with him. Because, for him his wife is important. Anything for his wife.

He is dressed in all black looking tall and intimidating with his chest rise up ready for whatever gonna come. He again took a deep breath closing his eyes. He heard the click sound. From other side of the car the person who seated beside him also came out. All he could do for his safety is to bring the person along with him. This is the least he can do for himself even there is no guarantee of being unharmed.

They both are marching to the house abonded by him from quite long time. Finally he reached out to the house and stood right infront of the door. He saw all the gang seated on their place.

As he was going to step his foot in the house a man is running to him with a fist ready to throw a punch. Just then Taehyung pulled the person infront of him. The man who was going to punch immediately stopped on his tracks looking at the person. He shared the glances between Taehyung and the person and retorted his fist back hesitantly gulping. The person looked at him with furrowed eyebrows as she has no idea of what happening.

"Oppa. What's wrong with you".

Yn asked him.

"Hyung. What were you doing". 

Taehyung asked to Suga innocently.

He gave a glare to him with his jaw clenching. He clearly said to come alone yet he bought her so that he could escape from his beatings. He stopped in his dead tracks just to not show his worst side to yn. Diverting his gaze from Taehyung to yn he given a small smile to her with a greeting.

"How are you yn".

"I'm fine oppa".

"Yaah yoongiya. Will you make them stand there forever or what. Let them come in". Jin said while standing beside Suga with a smile yet his deadly eyes or on Taehyung. While Taehyung kept his smile much as possible.

"Come in yn". He said putting his hand on her head nape welcoming her in while Taehyung........

"Thanku Hyung". He stepped in and in no matter of time he was dragged into a threatening hug of jin. His hand his wrapped around Taehyung's neck which seems friendly but he hold it tight to keep him in his grip so that he can't slip from here.

Taehyung have no choice but to stay in his form grip.

"Hyung. Everything is solved. Yn and I are happy. How about we let  bygones  be bygones". He said hinting him about the thing how he took away yn from hospital by playing tricks. He knows they won't let him go that easily.

"Yaaah. How can you say like that huh? I'm thinking to refresh our memories and you are saying to forget about past. It's unfair Taehyung-ahh".

No way Jin and others going to let him go except for Jimin. And he already got his coating. Now even jimin is waiting for him to take his turn. How can he set his freind free when he too suffered because of him. As diaper friends they are he owe to share everything profit and loss.

Everyone seated in their places. Yn between  jin and Taehyung. And yoongi ais beside Taehyung holding tight. Jin and yoongi exchanged places as yn is more familiar and comfortable to jin as he give more of big brother vibes. While Jimin, jungkook, j-hope and namjoon sat randomly.  Only if yn wouldn't have come there everyone stares would dig thousand pits in taehyung's body. But as yn is present their attention was towards her.

" So how are you yn? Everything is ok"?

"Yes oppa. How have you been all".

"Ah!! We are great yn-ah". He said showing his thumbs up dragging the sentence in a humorous way that made yn to open her free smile.