EPILOGUE - 5

The Buggati drove over the mansion at its fullest speed and applied the break at the parking lot. Two identical men jumped out of the car as they walked in their home where their parents and two sisters live.

Reaching inside the first person they see was his father. His father playing with his 3 year daughter who sat on his stomach and Taehyung on the sofa little bit down. The last child was unplanned but they welcomed her whole heartedly and Taehyung was happiest of all to have another one with her. Taehyung bloated his cheeks with air inside his mouth and his daughter busted it with her two tiny hands and giggled heartfully.

"We still exist". Ellen spoke as they walked further unto the hall and Taehyung turned to their sons.

"Then greet me first ".

"Morning dad". Kellen said as he made himself a seat in the large L shape sofa while Ellen didn't care to greet and only sat near to his brother.

"Where is mom"? Ellen asked and Taehyung now turned his attention to them.

"Bathing" . There is slight disappointment under his tone but he continued.

"She will come out soon".

He said as he put his daughter on his thigh but she wiggled on seeing his two big brothers wanting to go to them. As soon as Taehyung put her down she ran to Kellen and bumped her face on his thigh her small hands hugging his leg.

He picked her up carried her in his arms still seated.

"You dumpling. Why don't you come to me".

Ellen asked and she only looked away from him not interested. Ellen was that brother who would always disturbs her sister and loves to piss her off and would be the reason for her wound. While Kellen is that caring brother who would first aid to the wound and cheer her up with chocolates and all. Kellen is sweet to her while Ellen is always a devil for her. He pisses her off a lot.

"If you take good care of her she would come to you".

Kellen said carrying her properly adjusting the dress to her things and collecting the dress material into his hug.

"Good care? After what she does to me you suppose me to take good care of her. She tore my important file, pissed on my bed, broke my scent bottle, rubbed lipstick on my car and i should take good care of her".

"Your secretary already have copy of files, you have bedsheet to change, money to buy scent and buy car. Why do you count such things". His father said.

" Exactly". Kellen agreed as he took a biscuit from the tea-pie and forwarded it to his sister Ivy.

" You don't understand. I'm accustomed to such things that i don't want to change. I found my comfort with the car, scent and clothing which she destroys and i cannot find the comfort in new things again".

" That's your problem ". Said Taehyung and was in no mood to listen any complaints regarding his daughter. Ellen sighed in disbelief as Kellen was busy in adoring her kissing her from time to time.

" What about those girls". Taehyung asked and both of them became attentive as both of their gazes was met by his father.

" We are managing". Ellen said.

"What do you mean by managing". His displeasure was clear in his voice.

"She is being too stubborn. Giving a lot of trouble. But in no time soon she will agree. After all i have her weakness. She will be ready for the marriage".

"What about yours Kellen"? Taehyung asked as he looked at him.

"Not too much trouble. She is so naive and gullible. She is easy to get into manipulation. No time soon she will be ready. Infact she is already ready. With the things I fed her with my mind, in the next visit just few more words and she will agree".