ESCAPE AGAIN

CHAPTER-14

I entered in the kitchen and tied my hairs in a loose bun

I entered in the kitchen and tied my hairs in a loose bun. Now I need to cook breakfast for him. My eyes travelled towards my nails. They are still there. The chain he given me and the ring too. Actually now I can take off my ring. I tried with soap water and yes I succeed, but I put it on my loose finger. I started doing breakfast for him ploughing the dough. My hairs which are unsteady falled down. I closed my eyes in frustration. Now I can't tie them up. I just left them and continued doing my work.

After a while someone arms snaked around my waist tightly hugging me pulling my flesh into him making me gasp. I tried to turn around to see who it was. Ofcourse your  husband yn. I turned again and continued my work. He kept his chin on my shoulder still hugging me. It would look like a lovely couple spending there morning in kitchen. But reality is not that. I still didn't accept him. If I should just comprise for one small thing that happened yesterday to live with him happily then what about the many bad things he did to me and my family. I will not stay with him. I still didn't accept him as my husband. Someday I will escape with a strong plan.

"Good morning honey~~"

"Good morning". I said after a great hesitation.

"What are you doing?"

"Egg tart and toast bread "

"Good, wait let me help you in tying up your hairs".

"No, it's  o---" .

Even before I complete the sentence he held all my hairs in his hand and tied it up in a pony tail. Well he may not know how to tie a bun.

"Breakfast will be ready soon. You can get fresh up". I said so expecting him to go from here and let me do my work.

"Let me stay like this for a while". My bad.

Just then Taehyung phone rang and went to take the call. Later he came and pecked her cheek and went up to get freshen up. I took out my ring and put it in a drawer since I'm feeling uncomfortable and did cooking.

He came down and sat on the chair near table. I served him food and myself too. We both ate calmly. I need to be like this or I may not get any chance to escape. Once for and all I will plan with my parents and escape from here.

"Yn. I have a small work. I will return soon".

"Sure. You can take as much time". He looked at me with questioning eyes and arched one of his eyebrows.

"Looks like you want me to be away from you as possible as much". I immediately studied myself and looked at him licking my lips lightly.

"No. It's not like that I'm just assuring you".
I kept my face low. He gave me a not so convincing nod.

"Ok.I will be going then bye".

I hummed and he came to me and lifted me up and kissed. Thankgod there are no maids. He abused my lips for good time and  left me giving a final peck. Ugh.....