LETTER

Chapter-32

She is crying in her mother womb. She is just seven and she got into her first fight and ended up crying in her womb. Her mother is patting her head and she eventually stopped her crying and dozzed off in her warmth that she melted and fallen down to another scenario.

It's the time when she got first in her class as well as in sports for first time. And she was breaking the big chocolate with her tiny hands into pieces to share with the family. She broke the piece of chocolate and forwarded it to her father with her pearly teeth not expecting him to take. But being a chocolate lover he took it and already dripped in his mouth. Her face shrunk and falled down to break another piece for her mother. She again forwarded it to her mother with same pearly smile. And this time her hand was folded back to her mouth as her mother made her ate the chocolate for herself congratulating her peppering with kisses all over her tiny face making her giggle to the extent that her eyes were closed like a kitten.

She is lying in the hospital bed with her leg factured with a bandage wrapped around the wound in light blood and she is crying. Her mother was frightened at the scenario and her heart shrank. Looking at her mother yn burst into loud sobs. Her mom and dad came to her and patted her. It was the moment from when she started to fear for roads.

The little yn is being bounced on the broad shoulders of her father as she sat on his shoulders near his head and her hands held in her father's hands securely. It was the last day of her father to spend time with her as he was going to his work place far away leaving her and her mother. Her mother have that teary face but the little girl was unable to understand why she is crying. At that moment she is immersed in enjoying with her father giggling.

She and her mother are crying hugging each other. They were still unable to beleive that her father is dead. There hope was dead. One of the biggest misery that they faced together.

Her body jerked in her unconsciousness.

Yn: mom he is happy there watching us

Mom: he would be more happy if I share these moments with him

Yn: mom~~.... Do u miss him?

Mom: more than I love him.

Lisa: and how much do u love him

Mom:more than the space in the sky and  deeper than the blackhole

Lisa: wow mom ur modern romantic

Mom: haha  these were once said by your father on our date

She felt extremely nostalgic dreaming about the things. She so badly want to go back to that night and spent time with her.

The dreams of her mother floated in her eyes. Her mother defending her from Taehyung. Remembering the cooks she did for her when she came from Taehyung's cage. Recalling the night talks with her mother. All the moments flashed one by one in her mind.

"Won't you remember me too"?

She opened her eyes and felt herself sitting in a park. The exact park which she thought to go with her family after arrival of his father

"Do you only love your mother? Not me"?

She turned to the voice. Her eyebrows stretched looking at the figure. It's her father. Her hero. She felt like crying. She felt the emotion but not the tears out of her eye. He was looking great in the a appearance having that pleasant aura around him.

He walked to her and sat beside her while she is taking in his appearance. Looking around the park he looked at her daughter with a smile.

"Sorry Princess. Your father is extremely late in taking you to the park. You always know that I'm always late right"?