CHANCE

Chapter-25

It's been four days that we are living here. And she is still cold. She is not smiling which I want to see badly. She ate food for few meals until she regained energy and fall out of weakness, but from then she again started being her stubborn self. She is not eating for no reason. And I'm keeping on begging and requesting her to eat saying that the bonus would be desserts. I hid her chocolates, her one and only weakness and made a deal with her that I give her few chocolates only if she eats. At first she didn't accept the deal and sat without eating. But then I really annoyed her with my pleadings and beggings that she started eating.

And at present I thank God for her eating her meals properly. She is spending her time in garden and now a days she is learning cooking different items may be to beat the boredom. And I must accept she is quite interested in that and also a quick learner. She is just a complete perfect wife material. I wonder how can a flawless girl be in this world. But yeah to her beauty and capability she is also blessed with loads of stubbornness which is quite hard to handle. It just take the shit out my body. It's not easy to deal with her stubbornness. And as she immersed in such activities she is little diverted out of that incident.

But the problem still lingers. The night's. Her nights are always filled with night mares. All thanks to me. I did that to her. She is not sleeping properly at nights. She is almost trying to be awake afraid of nightmare. Day by day it is becoming worse. She is shivering at nights. She is being drenched in sweat. And I am just staying just beside her bed to take care of her. Her hands are flinching so I put my hand in her hand. She clutched tightly...maybe in fear. She let out whimpers and sobs which hitted my heart into thousand more peices. I made her night restless. I tought she would wake up with my touch and she did, once when I soothed her rubbing her forehead she shot up. Even before she shout I put my hands in surrender and said that she is having night mare. And all she said to me is......

"Don't come near me".

I went back and slept on the couch worrying about her. But that didn't stopped me. Whenever she is having a nightmare I'm staying side to her bed clutching her hand and to my goodness she is not waking up due to my hand touch. As her nightmares are being long Im staying during whole time and eventually falling asleep just beside the bed catching her hand. At the morning she used to ask me about my position. A smile formed on my lips. She still cares for me.

"You are having nightmares yn. And you want to clutch something tightly in your fear. So I'm just lending my hand and eventually slept here. I just want to help you out of those nightmares for which Iam being the reason. I'm sorry".

"All thanks to you". Saying that she got off the bed and went to washroom. I sighed. God knows when I will be getting my yn back. But I won't give up. I'll win her. I'll surely win her. Fighting!!!.

Currently she is talking to her mom and that too smiling. And I am here struggling to cook. I'm really a bad cook. But the ajuma I bought is very helpful. She is not only teaching me but coping up with me. This is hard than killing people.  And finally my n'th time is finished and it succeed. I really feel lucky that my dogs are vegetarian too. Orelse where these pity dumped vegetables go due to my experiments. Except for my first cooking she again never rejected my cookings. I really thank God for that. Hope she likes my food too. I will learn more so that I can cook for her during pregnancy.

The day passed soon and night came down. We finished our dinner. As usual delicious food and little tantrums. I'm smiling looking at her. So sweet of her. I can't help but love her more and more even she is angry with me and cold to me. She is brushing her hairs smoothly. Aahhh!!! How badly I want to do that. Her smoothness in my hand and at the same time the curves of her wavy hair. I badly miss that. She could have atleast let me do that. She smoothly brushed them and put on the same rubber band that I bought. An another small smile bought on my lips. She put back the brush and got into blankets. She switched of the lamp beside her. Eventually I waited for her to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.