LIES

Chapter - 44

Almost slipping away from consciousness she batted her lashes, gripping to his suit while he too held her.

With constant patting on the cheek and taking large gulps of breath, she managed to not black out.

That single kiss was too much.

As soon as she came to her normal mode she was again jerked roughly into his body making her gasp as their chest collided with each and she looked up at him.

As expected by his actions his face again leaned forward to kiss her while she started to duck down her neck back a bit as she don't want to experience that good yet not so recommendable kiss.

But to whom she was kidding.

Her confession ignited a whole fire in his body and desire.

His thoughts have already gone far and kissing her lips is the least thing he can do. But he was left with no options other than those lips as he still has to take consent to touch her properly for which he knows it gonna take time if he asks now and eventually the desire of kissing her to his life would also be disturbed.

Gripping the back of her neck he restricted her from any movement as his smooth lips landed on her nibbling them. Later he took her whole lips into his mouth giving sloppy kisses as he left them with a plop sound and the next thing is he tugged her lower lip pulling it a bit saying her before ahead to give her access to his tongue. But to him, it felt as if she is resisting as her lips are not parted yet.

"Yn"!!!

With a low growl, he squeezed her waist and jerked her body into his and she gasped as her hands went flying to his shoulders to have support.

He entered his tongue into her taking it as a chance and tilted his face gaining more access as he roamed his tongue all over her.

With his every kiss she has to bend back due to his pressure but his hand on her waist doesn't let her fall.

With great difficulty, her hands cupped his face and with her tactics, she detached herself from him though he didn't gave her chance.

As soon as she detached she took two gulps of air and immediately shrieked when she was lifted into the air through her waist. In the next second, she is placed on the table with her two legs on one side and he stood just side to her legs still catching her waist.

He forwarded his neck to attack her again but she immediately put a hand on his mouth fiercely fully prepared on knowing what is about to come.

"You are sucking my life out of me".

Removing her hand roughly jerking her face to his face touching their noses he whispered.

"Am I being ungrateful then? You just gave me another life while I'm sucking your life".

A small coyly smile formed on her lips.

"Yes,. . . . you are being ungrateful. To be grateful you just have to -----

Leaning forward she gave a brief peck on his lips with her lips touching them and completed the sentence.

"---- peck like this. And hug heartfully".

With a grin, he shook his head and stood between her legs partying them slightly and decently.

"Things do not work like that yn. Not atleast when you said you love me. You just ignited the desire in me to the peak. And if anything minimal that I can do to you apart from any excessive intercourse is just this so that I wouldn't freak you out".