EPILOGUE - 1

Yn's pov

Yn's pov

Examining my self in the mirror i set my dress by tugging my fingers inside and pull apart gently near the clevage. I didn't meant to seduce him more than needed. But when dress is fit and is coming closer, it is making my clevage more evident with a dark line and i don't like it. So all i can do is tugging a little bit apart so that it didn't get tightened there. Finally satisfied with my look i gave a smile to myself.

I wore a short frock with golden makeup and a shiny peach pink colour lipstick and a little bit complicated half pony. My half of the time gone waste on my hairstyle but the result came out to be good. I got my nails polished with a single simple colour and wore my medium heels. This is how he likes me to see on special occasions. If not occassions atleast on our anniversary.

Yes. Today it is our anniversary and i planned the surprise for him along with the gift in the pent house where he celebrated my birthday 2 years ago. However our morning anniversary is spent on bed in the morning and reached here at evening. By the time they reached the house is decorated in golden theme with yellow lights everywhere and ballons to the ceiling. It is a simple decoration as she liked. She wanted to celebrate this anniversary among themselves in a simple way.

Taking the long narrow box out i gazed at the chains.  Matching chains. More like couple necklaces.

But I'm usually bad at choosing things and I'm doubtful whether if he likes it or consider it as a cringe. So i bought an another chain with a black bold locket with his name engraved on it. The locket looked manly.

Closing the boxes and chapping my lips together i left the bedroom to the hall. Reaching to the hall i see my husband sitting on the floor with his one leg folded while the other spread forward leaning to the couch and his one hand resting on the couch while his other hand gripped the phone. He wore a black inshirt sticking to his body, his biceps exposing from his half sleeves. He looked dashing in his black outfit with few hair strands on his face and pink lips on his fair skin tone. However he looked more handsome in his suit but it is thrown on the couch.

Making sound of my footsteps i forwarded my legs to him. Sighing he looked at me.

"You took a lot of ti---

He didn't completed his words yet and i already feel the blush flowing in my cheeks. His eyes are dead fixed on me. He is seeing right into me. His mouth is slightly open as he gazed at me. As i came near i sat on the couch side to him and he followed my direction as he looked up at me.

" We'll no problem. My patience had been paid off".

Saying that he raised his hand as his finger caressed my cheek while i smile at him. Soon his finger lingered on my lips and i took the hint.

" Happy anniversary ". I greeted him as he greeted in return.

" Happy anniversary my wife". Saying that he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled down attaching his lips to mine. Our lips mingled as he pulled my lips and i tried to cover up his bite as i equally tried to kiss him more. Opening his mouth with a tongue swiping my lips he took my lips into his. And I'm sure this is not going to finish if i didn't stop and i couldn't bend much. So i broke the kiss at last sucking his lower lip. He looked at me with his eyes shining with lust. He looked as if he is lost in me or my scent. His face shine as he continued looking at me as his head rested on my lap. I parted from him and sat back properly. He was about to get up and sit side to me when i stopped him and pushed him down by his shoulders saying him to sit down.