SLANDERING

Chapter- 17

It had been a week that the incident happened. My finger is healed now but the mark is still there.  I have dealt with it very carefully. I took the help of maids. Actually it's not that serious tough. But because of him it is. It pained like hell.

Once accidentally or may be wantedly I don't know, but the hot coffee slipped from his hands right on my hand. But thank god there was a bandage but my hand got burnt. He took my hand and kept under the water and treated it. But he didn't utter a word about my wound. He didn't even apologize. He is being too rude. 

And after that I can't even cook. The hot smoke while cooking worsens my burnt hand. So I didn't cook for three days. But now it is healed I have to cook again.

In this week even tough I didn't cried for my mom and Lisa, I cried because of him a lot. He is being too harsh. And my non-existent expectations of him being nice and normal to me are slowly fading away. And here I'm  making coffee for him AGAIN. I wish I could put a drum of coffee for him in his office so that he couldn't ask.

Asusual I am taking coffee to his office passing trough the cabins of his employees. I saw the lady that helped me in showing the way stood there to the side. As I was passing the open cabin suddenly my leg tripped on something. It's a leg maybe. I'm about to fall messing with the coffee. But I restrained myself. But I felt someone pushing  me while I am balancing myself and that's it the coffee spilled  on the laptop and papers . Thankgod the hot coffee again didn't spilled on me. Because of him I'm getting into a bad relationship with coffee.

Oh no!! The laptop and papers. But who did pushed me. Even before I turn back one lady approached me from behind and turned me around harshly. It's  her. The one who always shows me directions and one who rudely talked to me once just now who stood beside. Did she pushed me. She look agressive though.

"How dare you spill coffee on my work"?

What!!! I didn't. And why is she shouting. People may gather If she uses this tone.

"No!! You are misunderstanding. It's accidental. I didn't spill wantedly".

"Enough covering yourself. What do you think you are. I've endured enough of you. How shame of you to enjoy such life lashing his money. Don't you feel disgust"?

My eyebrows scrunched. She is talking nonsense. Totally out of topic.

"Excuse me. About what are you talking exactly. I'm talking about the coffee and you are talking about some nonsense. I don't want to prolong it. Someone pushed me from back which led me to spill the coffee and I suspect you because there was no one other than you".

"Wow. I agree you are hired by boss for some disgusting purpose but that doesn't mean you can slander his employees and destroy there work".

"Excuse me. Hired for disgusting purpose? You are going overboard. Don't cross the limit and  topic".

"Do you think you have that right to say that to me. I'm a respectful employer here where as you are some..ugh I don't even want to name it with my mouth. And you think that you still have the audicity to talk back to me. Since you have the habit to kneel infront of men then why don't you kneel for me too and say sorry and I Ignore the topic as if never happened".

How dare she. Kneel infront of her for no mistake. And she is pointing  my character. And hiring, doesn't she know that iam his wife. I don't care about that. How dare she speak such things about my character.

"I warn you to watch your mouth about what you are talking. How dare you to talk such things about my character. Who do you think you are. And about sorry, I would have said it before when the topic remained the same but now I won't, instead I expect you to say sorry for me for slandering on my character".