INHALE IDIOT!!!!!!

CHAPTER-11

Tae's pov

"Did you see Misses Lee. We are married. U asked me what that house meant to her. Well u can see now. She is the daughter in law of that house. She is---".  Yn's mother cutted him of.

"In what fantasy you are dreaming Kim Taehyung. Are u hallucinating. U have no one . She is not daughter in law of that house. And ur marriage. It's a forceful. Tough my daughter is involved in this I won't fear to state the fact that this marriage is sinful. Since she have mother I will not let this sinful marriage affect her. U being a mafia, a beast  and a shameful orphan like u don't deserve her. U r meant to be alone. Now  you are alone why are u bragging my daughter into your disgraceful life, leave her."

I lost my patience. Who the fuck she think herself to name me all those. Who is she to say me I am an orphan. Though I have no parents I have few great people in my life. That's it. I no more remember her as yn's mother. She should die.

Author pov

The man pulled his gun out again walked in a speed pace as if he was going to kill with his hands. He recharged the gun and pull the trigger ready to shoot and in no time thare is a gun on her forehead. The dear daughter who absorbed all his actions came running and stood between them and hold the front of his gun in order to get rid of it and started begging for her mother life.

"Tae-Taehyung. Plz. Plz. Put your gun down. I am sorry. I am sorry. I'm saying sorry for her. Sh-she didn't mean it. I beg u plz. Let go of her.

"How dare you. HOW DARE YOU HUH. "

He grabbed yn by her waist sticking her body to his and said to her mother still holding his gun.

"Look. This your daughter is mine now. Look at her how she is sticking to me. She belongs to the devil, to the beast. She is my family. Your daughter is in my hands now Misses Lee. Still u dare to open your mouth. It maybe sinful or virtue she is my lawful wife now. And now I'm gonna kill you". He put his finger on trigger.

"No. No. No, plz, plz. I beg u. Do-don't do anything. I'm sorry. Look, look u got me. Now  don't do anything. Plz. I sign the papers as you said. Plz leave them."

She put her hands on his shoulders to console him expecting him to retreat his gun but he was still looking at her mother with those killing intent eyes. She cupped his face and even tried to turn his face towards her but he didn't budge. His finger is still ready to click the trigger.

"No. I lost my patience. If I don't kill her my ego doesn't satisfy. Move aside and close ur eyes yn".

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! I BEG U. PLZ LET HER GO. I WILL COME WITH YOU. WE ARE MARRIED NOW. WE SHOULD GO TO OUR HOME. DON'T DO SUCH ANYTHING BAD TAEHYUNG PLZ. I BEG YOU MY FIRST THING AS A WIFE. PLZ LET HER GO".

He was taken back. His hand automatically drop down.  Did he listened clearly. Ofcourse she shouted that clearly. She said we, she said our home, she said we got married. She said her first thing as a wife. Then ofcourse he will leave it. This made his mind divot.

"No yn. You will not go".

He snapped back again to his mother. He was going to point his gun again to yn's mother but yn stopped him placing her hand on his hand.

"Plz. Give me a chance. I will convince her and I will come to you. Please"..

He smirked looking at her mother. 'That would be good if her own daughter convinces herself to her mother to live with a devil. It may lessen his ego and his hurt in his heart' he thought.