DEAD ARLO

Chapter - 48

In the dark room, on the bed, under the blanket, her silky locks spread over......

Her hands on his face and his hands on her body, kissing each other.

Sliding his hands under her he raised her up a bit and dipped his face into her neck. She closed her eyes in bliss as a airy moan left from her mouth. His lips took her skin in as his teeth started nibbling her skin marking her making her hiss in pain but he didn't left her. He is adamant on marking her. Marking his wife, his love and his obsession and his everything.

Despite of the pain her hand snaked into his hairs gripping them feeling the movement of his face in the crook of her neck as she felt that he is making a trail of his marks.

Parting away from her neck he made a distance between them bearing his weight on his hands.

He looked at her.

Taehyung pov

She looked exotic. So beautiful, so hot and so tempting wanting me to fuck her right away. Give her the pleasure and take your own part of pleasure.

Her hairs are spread all over the pillow above her head, cheeks and lips red, her hands to her side and her eyes and attention on me.

My eyes travel down to look at her delicious body. Her dress is discarded by me some where near the bed except for her inners. How I wish I could take them away and look at those smooth bossoms and her womanhood. I badly wish to put my tongue and lick them.

But her other features are capable of my attention too. Her collarbone is deep and the clevage cut is exotic. Her waist. My hand reached to it and my knuckles trail her smooth skin and she close her eyes taking a deep breath. There is a small frown on her eyebrows and i immediately came down and took in her lips tasting and savouring them.

Eliminating the distance between us i hugged her body while my other hand trying to pull down her bra strap and i succesful did. I sensed her whole attention on it.  I pulled it down and caress the line if strap on her shoulder giving feathery kisses all over the area. I feel her hand in my hair massaging me and her face dipped into my hair.

I know I'm loosing my senses. Because once i pull the bra down i will loose every bit of patience and will make love to her right now though i didn't planned to have her now. I arranged a surprise for her where I can take her and make her totally mine.

But maybe I cannot stop myself if she is not going to stop me. My hands reached to her hands to pin above her head. But remembering about her comfortness i made them wind my neck and put my hands on her ribs now kissing on her collarbone and clevage.

No!

I can't control anymore!!

Reaching her back i try to take her hook of bra for which seemed to be struggle but i removed it however and took it off. She didn't struggle to stop me and i take it as green signal. I looked at her to know if she is okay and she shyly looked away to her side with her eyes casted down and her hands covered her bosoms when i parted away to look at her.

She is looking so beautiful. I wish I could take a picture of her right now and have it on the ceiling of our bedroom. She looked just like those fan made arts of angel. More than perfect.

"You are so beautiful. More beautiful than an angel".

She flutter her lashes and opened her mouth to say something.

"I asked you to not see my body".

She whispered and involuntarily i let out a growl startling her. Comeon. It is impossible. But knowing i have much further life with her so that i could see her i decide to adjust for now.