FORCEFULL KISSING

CHAPTER-7

Hmm my body feels little ease after sleeping a whole evening, night and morning with two times warm bathing. But my wounds still pains. Now currently it's afternoon. I didn't feel any weird for sleeping this long. I really need sleep after spending sleepless nights for my exams and from yesterday's bad beatings.

I rub my fingers on the wounds slowly in order to check if they get any better but I either felt them swollen or riugh. I got bruise marks and now Lisa will take me to the most hateful place. Hospital. She warned me well that I should go to hospital with her despite of my whinnings. And she behaved like a extremely caring boyfriend.

At last she threatened me in the name of mother. Even before my mother comes I need to cover up the wounds. In no time after having brunch we reached hospital.

Aaaaah!!!!!! the smell. The smell of hospital hits me as soon as I enter.
After a while waiting I've been checked and to my luck these injuries are not that serious as they seem to be. Doctor gave me some prescriptions and said some guidelines to follow.

Currently we are going to pharmacy to buy medicines. (Sigh) An other thing I hate. But Thankgod doctor didn't took a topic about injection. It's beyond hate and I fear for it. I stopped in my tracks which made Lisa to turn around.

"Can you bring me medicines. I'll wait in waiting area. I want to sit ". I requested her and as if she understood me she nod her head understandingly.

"Ok baby wait for me here. I'll come soon".

She replied which I felt little relieved cause I need some space because she didn't left me alone at all. And when she leaves me alone something wrong happens. Well if that mafia devil would not have come in my life then I would be safe even if I am alone.

As i was walking to the waiting area suddenly someone pulled me side making me panick and my shriek is yet to come when I realise him.

"Hey... Don't freak out its me . I am Felix, the one who proposed you in first year".

Hufff I know him. He proposed me in first year. I kindly denied his proposal. He kinda begged me a lot and I don't know how to still reject him politely so I let Lisa to handle it. Don't know what did she said but from then he stopped pursuing me which I felt great ful. But after many days he is here.

"What do u want. Why did u pull me like that. Umm.... Can u plz remove ur hand now".

"Ohhh I'm sorry. By the way do I have chance now to pursue u". He asked which made me a little confuse. Didn't he back off?

"Huh.... But why now".

"Cause Lisa warned me that because of me your getting disturbed and asked me to wait till your studies are completed and then come to you when I gain a job. So yeah I got a job as a financial manager in this hospital. So do I have a chance now".

He replied me back. Aaaaah , now I get it ,so that's why he is here. But poor him he waited for me such a long time and even got settled for me. But why did Lisa said that. I really have no feelings for him. I really don't have.

"Ummmm, sorry Felix. May be Lisa told you thinking that you would leave me. But trust me neither Lisa nor me have that intention to fall in love with you. I'm extremely sorry I can't return back ur feelings. Now excuse me plz". I said to him. But again I stopped in my tracks.

"But why....? I really like you my y/n . Trust me I'll cherish you a lot. I'll take care of you and your parents. Give me a chance plz. I really like you a lot. I will buy all the necessaries you need. Take you out with me and you don't even need to work. I will take care of you. Trust me I will take care of you".