1K reads QnA

For Shade: If you could, would you transform your body to male?

Shade: I'm fine with my body as it is. But if there's a chance to actually become fully male, I don't think I would pass the opportunity up.
Goldie: And I don't mind one bit. As long as you're happy, I will support you.

For Freddy: Will you please come home?

Freddy: I will one day. Just... Not as long as mother is in charge.
Fritz: But don't worry. Freddy, Bonnie and Bon are in good hands.

For Plushtrap: Did you enjoy the games and which one did you like best?

Plush: Yeah! I loved them! I liked UNO the best!
Spring: Is it because you won all of the games we played with them?
Plush: Maybe...
Brian: But how could you beat us every time? You're like, 12. How?!
Plush: I don't know. But there was also another game that was really fun. It took so long that the others quit, making me the winner.
Brian: O god. Monopoly... I remember that day.

For Goldie: When you're king, will you make same-sex marriage legal and equivalent to opposite- sex marriage?

Goldie: Of course. I will also make the rule that royalty can marry whoever they want. I wouldn't want to keep Fred and Spring or Shadow and Foxy apart.

I dare them all to do a random dance.

Shadow: *Jumps on the table* We're dared to do some random dances! Dance party!
Goldie: O god, not again.
Fred: Don't get me wrong, dance parties are fun, but are you sure this is a good idea?
Erik: What do you mean Goldie? Not again?
Mike: Last time we had a dance party, Shadow stood on a table and fell off.
Erik: Well, I don't care if I fall. I'm joining Shadow! *Jumps on the table too*
Mike: How long will it ta... Nevermind, they already fell.
Fred: Not that long appearently. I'll go help them up.