(38) Friendly war

"Finally home again" I said, walking through the gate.
"It's so quiet over here. No offence to Springtrap and his family, they're amazing and really kind, but also quite loud" Erik said.
"Says the one who's energy matched Plushtrap's" Mike said as he rolled his eyes.
"Not my fault he understands me" Erik said as he elbowed Mike.

"Talking about it being quiet. It's too quiet here. Shadow and Goldie love the snow too and should be outside by now" I said, looking around for a clue of where they were.
"Maybe they already did and went back inside again?" Erik opted.
"No, they're over there with the others" Mike said as he pointed over to a piece of open land in the garden.
We walked over to them to see what they were doing. Unfortunately, I didn't have the reflexes to stoop when Shadow started to throw snowball our way.

I wiped the snow off my chest and looked over at Shadow with a mischievous smirk.
"O, it is on" I said as I made a snowball and threw it back at Shadow.
"O hey! You guys are back! Come and help us" TiChi said once she noticed us too.
"Why should I join you instead of my brothers?" I asked.
"Because us girls are better than the boys" TiChi said.

"You do realise Fred's a guy too, right?"
"Eh, he can count as a girl" Chica said.
"No way! He's a Fazbear just like us!" Shadow yelled.
"Or... We can form a new team with just the three of us. Than no one has to fight over any of us" Mike whispered to me and Erik.

"Alright TiChi" I said as I got some snow and walked over to her.
"I made my choice" I said, now standing about 2 meters from her, with a snowball in my hands.
"Whimp!" Shadow yelled from the other side.
"Don't call him that!" Mike yelled and hit Shadow square in his face with a snowball.

Goldie looked down at our fallen brother.
"Ten points for Mike!" He yelled over to us.
"Since when do we have points?" Amy asked.
"We don't. But now Mike knows how good he hit Shadow" Shade said.

"Back to the topic. Who do you choose Fred? I'm not trusting you with this snowball"
"I choose... The staff" I said as I threw the snowballs at TiChi and Shade.
I didn't hit Shade, but I got my point across, and that's what it was about.
"Well then, I guess this can only go one way" Shadow said as he slowly got up.

"WAR!!!" he yelled and everyone started to throw snowballs across.
We were all really in it, and both Goldie and I had build a little wall for our team to hide behind, leaving the girls completely in the open. It was to no surprise that they were the first ones to retreat into the warmth of the castle. At least, that's what all of us thought. But none of had noticed that Amy hadn't retreated, and actually had infiltrated into our 'hiding spot'.
"Hello boys" She said with a sinister voice and a wicked grin.

"Want to help us defeat the others?" Erik asked her.
"I wanted to defeat you three by myself, but I guess that joining you would mean a higher chance to win"
"Sheesh, someone's competitive" Mike said with a laugh.
"It's what happens when you grow up surrounded by boys" She said and threw a snowball to Shade.

With the help of Amy it was quite an easy win for the four of us, but we're not complaining. We won, and all of us had a lot of fun.
"Let's go back inside and get ourselves some hot chocolate" Goldie opted.
"Good idea" I said, trying to get most of the snow of off me.
"What have you been up to?" Dad asked when we entered the main halls.

"What happened to you?" Dad asked once all of us were inside the castle halls.
"Snowball fight. Didn't Chica or TiChi tell you?" Shadow answered for all of us.
"Not really. They just asked for a cup of hot Chocolate and went to their room" Dad said.
"O, well, we had a snowball fight between the girls and the boys when Fred, Mike and Erik came back" Goldie explained.

"We joined as our own team, and eventually won" Erik said with a grin.
"You guys cheated" Shadow said.
"How so?" Dad asked.
"Amy joined us because her teammates got cold and went back inside" Mike said.

"Who cares who won? We all had fun, didn't we?" Shade and I said.
"Yeah" We got as a response, some were happy, other were more in a 'I guess so' tone.
"Let's just get some hot chocolate and leave this bickering behind, alright?" Amy said.
"Yes Ma'am" Shadow responded and ran away towards the kitchen.

"I barely did anything" Amy said as she followed Shadow with her eyes.
"You're scary when you're angry. He probably wanted to avoid an angry Amy" Shade said.
"Let's just get some hot chocolate. I'm freezing" Goldie said as he turned around to walk to the kitchen.
Together we walked to the kitchen, to find that Shadow already had a cup of hot chocolate and that he had ordered some for us, which were in the making right now.