(16) Slow down! (Freddy, Bonnie and Bon)

A/N I dont know why I chose ships that I can't find good pictures of.
O well, it's an exuse for me to draw more sweet things like this one

Freddy POV

"Let's go to the shops! There were so many beautiful things there!" Bonnie proposed.
"Yeah, can we Freddy?" Bon asked.
"Yeah, sure. Why not?" I said, not thinking that anything bad could happen there.
Turned out I was wrong about that.

"There's so much to see here" Bon said, looking over at one of the clothing shops.
"If you think that's good, look at this!" Bonnie said, pointing over at some jewellery.
"I'm willing to pay for anything you two want. But please, calm down a bit" I said, running after them.
But they didn't listen.

Bon ran into a clothing store, while Bonnie was enchanted by the jewellery that was on display.
"Bonnie, can you help me find Bon?"
Bonnie didn't answer.
"If you can't help me find Bon, please stay here and don't get in trouble"
Bonnie nodded at that.

I walked into the clothing store that Bon had ran into.
"Where are you Bon?" I softly asked, more to myself than anyone else.
I walked over to the blue clothes, seeing that that's his favourite colour. But Bon was nowhere to be seen. My next guess were the purple clothes.
'Maybe he was looking for something for Bonnie.'

Again, he was nowhere to be seen. I thought for a moment of where he could possibly be in this store.
'Brown clothes maybe?'
They liked to find nice stuff for me as well, so Bon looking in the brown section for clothing for me wasn't off the list for where he could possibly be.
But he wasn't there either.

"Can I help you sir?" An employee asked me
"Well, I'm looking for a friend of mine. Have you seen a light blue bunny? I'd swear I saw him going into this store"
"I saw a blue bunny near the shoes, maybe that's your friend" The employee said, pointing to the shoes section.
"Thank you" I said to the employee before walking over to Bon.

"Why did you run off like that?" I asked, laying my hand on Bon's shoulder.
"Because they have so much beautiful things here" Bon said, taking a set of shoes of their shelf.
"I mean look at these! Wouldn't they look pretty on you?" He said, showing them to me.
It was a set of dark brown, almost black, shiny shoes.

"They do look pretty" I said, taking then from Bon.
"Try them on! I want to see how they look!" Bon said, jumping up and down in excitement.
I knew that I had to try them on if I wanted Bon calmed down.
I put them on and stood up.

They were my size, so I decided to try to walk on them.
"They fit very well" I said, looking in the mirror.
"Please buy them, they look so good on you" Bon said, hanging over my shoulders.
"If I buy then and put them on, will you come with me back to Bonnie?" I asked.
Bon nodded in response.

"Then I'll buy them, they did look good on me" I said, taking them off and putting my own shoes back on.
I stood up and took Bon's hand in mine.
"I'm not losing you again" I said, walking towards the cash register.
I quickly paid for the shoes and walked back outside.

I walked over to the jewellery, but didn't see Bonnie there.
"Please, be inside the shop" I said, walking into the store with Bon right behind me.
Luckily for me, this store wasn't as big as the clothing store was.
He stood near the necklaces.

But unlike Bon, Bonnie did notice me when I walked into the store.
He waved and walked over to me and Bon.
"Hey Freddy, sorry that I wasn't outside. But the store-owner let me in" Bonnie said.
"He was so enchanted by the jewellery in the store window that I invited him in" A young boy said from behind the counter.

He had half-long brown hair with bangs that covered one of his eyes, of which the visible one was light blue.
"How obvious was he?" I asked.
"He stood with his face pressed against the window, looking at a specific piece of jewellery" The boy said.
"Well, thank you for letting him in... what's your name anyway?" I asked, never having gotten his name, nor seeing a nametag on his sweater.

"My name's Jeremy, sir" the boy said.
"Freddy" I said, holding out my hand for him to shake, which he did.
"Well Jeremy, thank you for letting Bonnie inside your store"
"No problem. It wasn't crowded and it was nice to have someone to talk to" Jeremy said, smiling over at Bonnie.

"Yeah, about that piece of jewellery. I found something I really like, but I can't afford it" Bonnie said.
"You want me to pay it for you?" I asked.
"Yes please" Bonnie said, handing me a little bag.
I paid for the bag and the piece of jewellery that was inside of it.

We got out of the store to go look at some other shops when Mike and Amy walked past us and into the jewellery.
"Huh, I didn't know Amy liked jewellery" I said, looking at them from over my shoulder.
"I don't think their visit is about jewellery" Bonnie said, walking backwards so he could see what was going on.
"What do you mean? Why are they there if it isn't for jewellery?" Bon asked.
Bonnie turned back around and smiled to himself.

"You can ask Mike when we see him again"